Strange Sleepers: Post Your Cats Strangest Sleeping Positions!

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine I named her honeybee cause she has these murky stripes on her back-and she's sweet as honey when in a good mood-except don't tick her off! She will let you know with loud howls and hissing she's mad. Not that I don't tease her..not me!! Or Jon!!

We both have bite marks and claw marks...she walks by and he lifts his foot to touch her tummy (which she doesn't care for) and of course if you don't pull the foot back fast enough-you are liable to get a claw and bite on said foot--she keeps her tail puffed up and wagging like a dog the entire time-so I don't think she's really mad=she just likes to play. Which I bought wand toys to discourage him from doing this-but he says this is more fun.

ok here's an old picture. Floey (RIP) was putting up with monster Honeybee...infact Jon called Floey monster because she was so crabby-but she purred all the TIME even when growling.

ahoneybee236.jpeg

This was a cooler night-they both got their hair cut off-I think they were trying to keep each other warm...they never sleep this close-but they did that night LOL.