Strange Lumps All Over Skin

Ursula Helida Carvalho

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi there.

My cat is 6 years old and I adopted her 4 years ago. Since then, she has been having small wax and wain wounds all over her back. They sometimes disappear for months and come back either in the same place or in a new one . Fungus tests were done twice, both negative.
The wounds start with a small crust that fall after several days and it either heals or starts again like a cycle...

The wounds have shown this standard for 4 years... vet suggested a biopsy but I really think this will be unnecessary risk. I wonder, if it were cancer, in 4 years... she would be dead already.

PS: I talked to the vet about the possibility of giving her omega 3 daily . My baby's skin showed great improvement after she started taking it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Does she get flea medication regularly? Does she have access outside?

My boys gets welts from time to time and it was so weird until I figured out he likes to lay on ant trails. I swear he purposefully finds ant trails just to lay in. So he was getting ant bites and having a reaction to them.

Libby.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

My boys gets welts from time to time and it was so weird until I figured out he likes to lay on ant trails. I swear he purposefully finds ant trails just to lay in. So he was getting ant bites and having a reaction to them.
I guess it hurt so good! lol!

Sybil Foster

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Haha XD

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ursula Helida Carvalho

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Holanda. Thanks for your reply. She got flea medication a few months ago but she lives exclusivelly indoors.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ursula Helida Carvalho

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello! Updating... recently que had a single wound that took forever to disappear but it did. On its own. Today, one week after it was completly healed, it started again...

Any ideias??? :confused2::confused2:

I will try to attach a few pics of the wound when it was still there...