Strange Food Insecurities?

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mr. Meow Mr. Meow , you have a good point about whisker fatigue, which I forgot to mention!

Ireland gets fed on flat dishes, small plates. I bought a small stack of these appetizer plates at Target for her. (I think these are the same size...) Sometimes she particularly likes to have the food on the rim of the dish! Edwina eats out of bowls markets as cat dishes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TardisDance

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Most companies online will give samples
Thanks for the tip. I only contacted Instinct once and received a few $3 off coupons last year. I reached out to Weruva on Thursday and they are sending me some samples based on what I *think* Sango’s preferences are. I think the other night she had an off day because she’s eating the Lil Soups completely now. She only seems to dislike the shrimp flavor which sort of looks nasty anyway so I don’t blame her.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought bowls for whisker fatigue and made a mess so they now use elevated food bowls. And not easy for one of my cats. She licks it right off the bowl. Farmina seems to be working. Throw up has decreased. The food looks like ground up meat so I will save money making it myself