Story Builder

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Tuxie's dream took on a life of its own, with the scenes weaving from being in a bar, to running along in a huge antique furniture store which was joined by her other brothers and sisters coloured calico, orange and brown and who told her of reading some info of this catwoman on a page on a cat site.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
They told Tuxie she could play in a safe playground where she could practice her jumping and climbing skills and learn how not to fall off or miss landings, and all the other kittens would play with her nicely instead of biting and scratching and pinning her on her back, but at that point she knew it was a dream and woke up to the sight of Scarlett, Daisy, Ruby and Kitty all milling about busilly around the stove and nice smells of kitten chow wafting infront of her nose.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Daisy put out platters for all the kittens, and sat down to coffee afterwards, while Scarlett and Ruby were trying to decide if the better move would be to relocate to the old ranch house on the hill, about 3 hours away, but a perfect location which "spill the beans teddy bear" would never have known to tell the police.

berbdcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
As they were discussing the plans for the move, Carl began to mutter: 'Ruby, Ruby I'm sorry...' Then all was quiet

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
All the women heard what Carl had said, but all looked at Carl then at Ruby, so Ruby left the kitchen for some fresh air outside, while Daisy and Scarlett sat down with Kitty, at the table, to question her about what had happened, back at the bar, to cause them to steal a police car in the first place.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Then Tuxie replied angrily; ' Hey! You can't say that about me. Have you ever even noticed the flies buzzing 'round your butt? Your gonna regret that you've made me angry now. Come atmme bro!'

(i.dont know it this will fit in well, but I like to imagine that tuxie is short temperd)
Ohhhh poor tuxieeeeee. Mine isn't.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well kitty whispered flashing a quick look to make sure Carl was still asleep. There was an announcement on the radio that the police were looking for a man of carl's description wanted for kittynapping. As soon as he heard that he was like a mad man. Getting everything together and as we were sbout to leave a police car turned up. I served them while carl was outside and then went out at which point he threw me into the police car and took off.
He was screaming at me for where to go so I suggested this place. That's it. Hoe sbout you 3?

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Ruby had overheard every word that Kitty had spoken, and could not believe her friend was omitting the most important detail, the gym bag which she had seen in the locker by the bar, full of two hundred thousand dollars, so she asked Kitty point blank as she walked inside, "So, what did the two of you do with the gym bag, Kitty,  the same one I saw by the bar and full of money?"

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
'The money was silly, an easy trick maybe, but those kittens he'd rescued from the bar owner's flat upstairs were going to get Carl picked up by the police so we just took off, bringing your dogs with us so all the animals would be safe.'

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Ruby poured herself some coffee and said, "Kitty, you think the police were after Carl for 'kitty theft' and not for skimming the bar and moonshining on the side, and if I go down today and dive into the water, I won't be able to pull out that gym bag stuffed with two hundred thousand dollars?"

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm stuck ladies apart from
Kitty still refused to talk about the miney.....

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
So By Kitty refusing to talk about the money, Ruby had no choice but to go down to the lake with Daisy and go for a swim, to see if she could find the missing money in the submerged police car, and if she did then Daisy's gambling debts would be paid, and Ruby would never have to return to the house she once knew.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Daisy was a bit concerned, that lake is pretty darn deep she thought, although she HAD been on the swim team in her junior and senior years in high school, and knew she had strong lungs and was able to hold her breath for quite a long time afterall, she convinced herself with that and her confidence grew, so  Daisy headed out into the sunshine hoping maybe, just maybe......

Last edited:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Ruby accompanied Daisy, but first decided to head over to the boathouse and see if she could get the boat started, along with using the mask, flippers and a long piece of clear vinyl tubing which she remembered was in the boathouse the last time she was there.

berbdcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Luckily all the equipment was still intact, including the boat, and they silently glided over to where the muddy tracks of the lost car led. ' Im glad the locals keep the lake clean 'said Ruby, ' wouldnt want to do this in muddy water'. As if on cue, it began to rain.

( btw I got confused on: if its a lake, who went there & who will be diving)

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Luckily all the equipment was still intact, including the boat, and they silently glided over to where the muddy tracks of the lost car led. ' Im glad the locals keep the lake clean 'said Ruby, ' wouldnt want to do this in muddy water'. As if on cue, it began to rain.

( btw I got confused on: if its a lake, who went there & who will be diving)
(lol....well I think its Ruby and Daisy who are looking for the gym bag full of money, and think its in the police car, while the other two, Scarlet and Kitty as well as Carl and the kittens are back at the cabin)

(you can make any of them dive....I guess....lol.....your post is great....no muddy water...but now rain...oh, no)

The rain began to steadily fall,  as Ruby and Daisy threw on wet suits to begin the arduous task of diving to find the gym bag with the stolen money in the car, and now had to decide who would be the first to dive in.

Last edited by a moderator:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Ruby figured that as it had been her idea to challenge Kitty about whether the money would be in the car it should be her that went down first to see if they were in the right spot for the car, and once she had got the wetsuit and fins on she quickly lowered herself down from the side of the little boat and felt the cold of the water bite at her face around the edges of her mask as she duckdived down in to the clear, icy water.

berbdcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The water was freezing but clear, and Ruby nearly panicked when something slimy touched her foot. Turns out is was some seaweed. Wow, how did I get down here so fast? she thought, looking around for the car. She saw a large-ish shadow in the background and slowly swam towards it. It was just an overgrown old rowing boat. Without hesitation Ruby moved on to look around for the car. Then she realised that her air levels were low. I'd better hurry up she thought. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
It was then that she caught sight of the bonnet of the car a short distance ahead, figured she would never manage to stay down long enough to check the car for the money, and made her way up for air so she could check the car out thoroughly when she came back down.

berbdcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
When Ruby got to the surface, she looked around for their boat which was nowhere to be seen. Oh well, she thought, Ill find Daisy later. She floated on the water and admired the scenery of the misty lake, as in some wierd futuristic way, her air supply replenished itself automatically