Story Builder

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Ruby sat down to watch Kitty, and Daisy got up to find more cans of soup, dog food, cat food, tuna, coffee in jars, sugar in jars, and preserves in a whole different cupboard.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kitty was coming around a bit better now, and her growing concern for Carl made her decide she was going out to find him, but Ruby stopped her, he is here Kitty! she said, and in the dimly lit room, Kitty could make out the form of a person laying down on the sofa opposite her, Carl was exhausted from the ordeal.

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
With the stove lit and a pot of soup heating slowly off to one side, the four friends went quiet as they looked back and forth between the huddle of kittens now hunkered down in their box all eyes fixed on the sofa, and Carl as he lay breathing slowly, and shivering under the blanket Ruby had thrown over him.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Suddenly there was a knock at the cabin door.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No, not a knock, it was the dogs, trying to get inside for food, they all breathed a heavy sigh, chatting now about the days events and chaos, by now, it was 5 am, and all were so sleepy.

Last edited:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
So Ruby got up, went to the kitchen to open some cans of dog food, and Scarlett helped, both women slipping out the side door, for Ruby to whistle for the dogs so they could be fed outside, away from the sleeping kittens, lazily huddled in their box near the sofa and fireplace.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bumpity Bumpity bump went his car with four flat tires. The kittens had just managed to scramble back into the car before ruby took off at top speed. They were thrown all over the back of the car giggling like the silly little kitties there were.
They raced down the dark road with branches slashing against the windows. Skidding around corners all to find kitty before something dreadful happened.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Strangely, the beautiful grey and black kittens were having the same, above, exact dream of flat tires, fast cars, and racing through the forest, and their little paws and legs were twitching in their sleep, with eyes moving rapidly under soft eyelids.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
They felt like full grown cats saving the world together and their little hearts pounded with excitement so rapidly that they both awoke at the exact same moment, looking at eachother in the silent dark of the cabin and then around at all the other people and kittens sleaping heavily from the events of the day.  'That was amazing' said the little grey kitten looking at his sister.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
"Yeah, it was amazing," whispered the black kitten back, "but did the tuxedo just say, she 'missed a lot of posts' in her sleep, and what do you think she meant by that?" as the black kitten stretched and got comfortable again.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think so said the tuxie, I also overheard that catwoman say how "she has been so darn busy rescuing little kittens just like us, that she hasn't had any time to get to those posts, what do you think they mean by 'posts'??"

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
'I think posts are like those table legs over there' said the little black kitten sleepily, 'so the nice cat woman must be thinking we need some which is kind of scary because silly Tuxedo must have been pretty bad at jumping and climbing up to keep missing them'.

berbdcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Then Tuxie replied angrily; ' Hey! You can't say that about me. Have you ever even noticed the flies buzzing 'round your butt? Your gonna regret that you've made me angry now. Come atmme bro!'

(i.dont know it this will fit in well, but I like to imagine that tuxie is short temperd)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Within seconds the sleepy, restful pile of kittens had transformed in to a whirling blur of flying paws, pouncing, rolling and biting that had moved away from the fireside and was rapidly heading for the sofa where Carl was snoring away.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Even though the short tempered tuxie had started the ruckus, because the black kitten had made an off handed remark of tuxies's jumping and landing skills, it was really the grey kitten who was the ring leader of them all, and the best skilled in the martial arts of kitten chaos.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of a sudden the flayling and spitting bitting and scratching ceased and a group of embarrassed looking load of kitties started washing themselves very diligently.
They became very quiet then went and lay down and fell asleep. Soon all twitching as they dreamt kitty dreams. At last. Silence.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
The best of these kitty dreams was by tuxie again, who dreamt of a catwoman, who fed them, cared for them, and who made their lives as comfortable as possible, going so far as fixing those table leg posts so tuxie could jump up and down that high, high table, without the other kittens laughing at her.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
"Hey! How did you know that catwoman can fix furniture, I knew it because I used to go visit her in her big antique furniture store, but how did you know?"

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The kitten stared incredulously, "Didn't you see what she did with that frozen banana?"