Story Builder

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
They managed to clean up the car quickly then jumped in and started racing off in the direction Carl and blank were
Ruby now wondered if Kitty would lead Carl to the cabin in the woods by the lake, where all four friends had spent endless summers enjoying swimming, crafts, and bonfires.

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I stand corrected. Sorry.

She very much hoped not as it was their secret hiding place but she couldn't take chances. They had to find Kitty quickly.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The drive back to the bar was so much faster than they anticipated, but once they arrived, it was clear by the darkness and nobody in sight including the dogs, the place was empty, had they gone to the cabin by the lake, the girls all wondered silently to themselves....

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
So little Teddy Bear broke the silence, by asking, "Are you ladies just going to sit here,  or are we going to go and save Kitty, and I still want my sweet revenge on that mean old dog, and little cool cat needs a new outfit, too, so lets "skedaddle" now.....Put the pedal to the metal....Ruby.....vroom!"

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And to the floor Ruby put her foot. They went racing off into the darkness not paying attention to anything except getting to kitty in time! Then they suddenly heard police sirens behind them and they all worried something dreadful had happened. But the sirens were for them. A voice calling out in the darkness 'pull over and switch off your engine'.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ruby slowed to the speed limit then, but seemed she had no intentions on pulling over, at least not at that very minute, Daisy and Scarlett began chewing her ear off on how she needed to STOP the car NOW, but Ruby knew, she had outstanding tickets she had not taken care of, and about a month ago received a notice of suspension from DMV........Ruby needed to think, and fast!

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Ruby's plan was believing she could sweet talk her way out of this traffic stop, by using her sweet southern accent and pretending to be one of the many identities she carried in her purse, which were all fake, and only useful in getting out of tight situations, but her friends were not aware of Ruby's plan.

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
But the bear... the bear that no one paid much attention to, the bear sensed Ruby's plan, and before he knew it, he blurted out, "HELP! IMPOSTOR!" loud enough for anyone outside the car to hear.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Why that little ungrateful so-and-so thought Ruby, I oughta rip his head off again so he will never be able to rat me out again, and from that, once again they hear the horn, 'pull over immediately to the right shoulder!'

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Ruby came up with a second quick plan, as she taped teddy's mouth shut with tape found in the glove box, "Scarlett, there is only one officer I see in that car, so when he comes over to talk to me, I want you to let the grey and black kittens out the side window, and make sure they know to let all the air out of the tires of the police car, quick, since its dark outside no one will see them do it"

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
As the angry bear lay back in the passenger seat with a fearsome look in his eyes, Scarlett was giving the kittens a quick glance to confirm they were all in agreement and the two special agents understood their instructions quickly followed by their tiny little bodies scrambling out of the passenger side window and dropping down to the roadside in almost perfect silence.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
At this point a tall, fairly handsome police officer was casually walking up to the driver's side window, as Ruby rolled down the window, while Daisy and Scarlett kept the other six kittens occupied, having three on each lap.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
'Laydeeez' the officer purred as he leaned in towards Ruby,  'I don't want to worry you but we are looking for a stolen police vehicle this evening and I need to know if you have seen one on this road since you started your journey.'

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
"No, Sir, Officer Sir, Aam sure we would have noticed a car like that",  Ruby spoke breathlessly, with a serious but playful gleam in her eyes, and both Daisy and Scarlett piped up from the back, "No, officer, nothing like that."

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ruby uses her sweet southern charm accent, "why no offica, oh my no, no police cah fa mahls".......suddenly the small sound she dreaded.....mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmm, it was that darned rat fink bear again, his sounds causing the officer to notice and rip the tape from Teddy's mouth....

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, no, not that darn bear again, thought Ruby.

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
In a flash, she hurled the teddy bear out the window, almost hitting the police officer, who was this close to drawing his weapon for her violent outburst.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Feeling like something very fishy was going on, he spun around and found Teddy, and swooped him up, "a talking bear now....hmmmm", just then, before he had a chance to confront the driver, Ruby sped off into the night, leaving him and talking Teddy in a cloud of dust.

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He scrambled into this cruiser, carrying the protesting teddy, and hit the siren and lights as the cruiser screamed down the road.