Stomach goes gargle

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

solusumbra

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ugh 😭 she’s been doing so well today, eating, moving around, talking at me. It’s magic she’s fine and I don’t have to worry anymore..... sure.... be brave don’t chicken out get her checked out so you don’t have to wonder if something worse might be wrong.

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh 😭 she’s been doing so well today, eating, moving around, talking at me. It’s magic she’s fine and I don’t have to worry anymore..... sure.... be brave don’t chicken out get her checked out so you don’t have to wonder if something worse might be wrong.
Yes, in some senses, the good days are the hardest when a cat has a digestive problem like here: you think everything's okay but you also now that it's not. In her case, the Cerenia is probably still acting to keep her from vomiting. We had this happen with Edwina, too... Cerenia is a great drug but in a sense it masks what's wrong, which is why it's so important to get her diagnosed. I know you already know that! And I know you are going to be brave and bring her in! You'll do great, she'll do great, and the vet will let you know what they find so you know what you're dealing with and won't have to wonder.
Let us know tomorrow how things go. We'll be thinking of you and Meow Meow! ♥🤞

solusumbra

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well shes there.... they said they might get to her sooner then expected. I just hope right now that my bad luck doesn't affect her today.

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well shes there.... they said they might get to her sooner then expected. I just hope right now that my bad luck doesn't affect her today.
I'm so glad you brought her in. It's hard to do but it's the right thing. Edwina's ultrasound appointment was very quick because they didn't need to sedate her but we'd expected her to be there for hours. I hope it works out like that for Meow Meow, too.

I hope it all goes well and you get some answers that will help her feel better soon.

solusumbra

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bad news: she has a tumor in her stomach and they can't remove it because of the location its in, to many blood vessels, its also most likely cancer.
semi good news: the area normally responds well to steroids and we will be checking in a month to see if its working or if we....

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bad news: she has a tumor in her stomach and they can't remove it because of the location its in, to many blood vessels, its also most likely cancer.
semi good news: the area normally responds well to steroids and we will be checking in a month to see if its working or if we....
I'm very sorry about the bad news but glad to hear the good news. I hope Meow Meow's tumor responds to the steroids! She must be glad to be back at home with you. ♥

solusumbra

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm very sorry about the bad news but glad to hear the good news. I hope Meow Meow's tumor responds to the steroids! She must be glad to be back at home with you. ♥
First thing she did when she got home was vomit..... i guess this is the end of this post for now, won’t be as much to update until her next appt, unless she get better or worse before then..... anyways I’m going to miss talking with you, you are a great support. Thank you!

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First thing she did when she got home was vomit..... i guess this is the end of this post for now, won’t be as much to update until her next appt, unless she get better or worse before then..... anyways I’m going to miss talking with you, you are a great support. Thank you!
I hope she makes progress in the coming weeks. Feel free to PM me if you just need to talk a little.