stilleto heels +uneven payment =

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a hairline fracture to my left hand metacarpals. Back to hunt & peck keyboarding. Off to my GP for a diagnosis on how long it will take to heal & for a referral to an orthopedic surgeon. Emergency rooms are terrible.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh those kinda breaks suck big time. I did that to my right hand but add 2 broken knuckles, 2 broken fingers, a broken wrist and I broke both the metacarpels to my pinky and ring finger on my right hand...I was thanking my lucky stars that I was a lefty after that. I didnt make it 1 week with a cast on though, I used a steak knife and cut it off I didnt have any help with bathing or anything like that and both my girls were in diapers at the time so I NEEDED my hands to get stuff done.

I hope your hand feels better...

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh hun, not good! The price us women pay for beauty huh?
I understand, I'm a sucker for a sexy pair of heels, but walking in them is sometimes easier said than done. Vibes coming your way.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yipes! I take it then that you took a tumble! Get well soon, Rosemary!!

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OH no!!! Get well soon! if it makes you feel any better...a few years ago I tripped while wearing a pair of stilletos and ended up ripping my quad muscle. THankfully it was just partially torn but one of the MD's thought I had torn it from the bone completely!! Never the less once it healed I was back to wearing them. I didn't learn I guess

but many many for a speedy recovery

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
sending
and a What were you thinking
.... Hairlines take months to heal and there is not alot modern medicine can do... it just takes time

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ouchies. I hope you get better soon. And Pixie sends some headbutts in hopes you get better as well