Resolved Still Not Receiving Email Notifications

maddies momma

TCS member, Crazy Cat Lady!
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So I had this problem listed in a different thread and someone commented and said they went through and sorted everyone out and the thread is marked as resolved. But I am still not receiving email notifications and I do want them. I have checked over and over again that it is checked off in every single place you can check it and still nothing. Please help!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Same here. I'm not getting any emails at all. They are not even going to the spam folder.

HellaSteph

Unicorn Seeker
Super Cat
Purraise
Hey all, I'll need to speak to Anne about this. Because of our new site, the emails may be blocked by your provider since we've had to change to a new server. This may not be recognized by your email provider and they think it's spam or blocks it from ever getting to you. Stay tuned and we'll figure out a solution.

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm still not getting e-mail notifications, either. But honestly, I'm so happy I'm able to log in again, the e-mail issue is just a minor inconvenience. :)

Thanks for all your hard work, and hope these settling in quirks are soon behind you. :grouphug:

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am only getting sporadic notifications. I think all is well and then when I log on and check alerts, there is a list that I never received.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddies momma

TCS member, Crazy Cat Lady!
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I finally received an email from thecatsite! Hopefully there will be more!

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me, too! Yay! :jump:

I don't why it went to my junk mail folder, but that's easily fixable. :)

Thanks again for your dedication and persistence in getting these transition problems ironed out. It's very much appreciated. *hearts you*