Still nobody's adopted Meaty Mama & Cheeky Chicken Legs!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just don't understand why not! I think that people are stupid.
Here are two wonderful cats...Chico(Cheeky Chicken Legs) still thinking he's a kitten & Damita(Meaty Mama) thinking she's a lap dog. So, I decided that we are going to list them on Petfinder as one instead of two seperate listings. Seperating them is out of the question as they have "out of the box experinces" when seperated. Damita & Chico are like a married couple. They use the litterbox at the same time(underbed storage tub so they both fit). They eat from the same bowl. They drink at the same time. They sleep together(yesterday they fell asleep hugging each other). They like other cats & dogs of all sizes. They do need a home without little kids as they tend to move too fast for Damita to keep up with. They are housetrained, UTD on shots, spayed/neutered, & use a scratching post. What more do people want?!?!

Here are the pics I have. They aren't necessarily going to be put on Petfinder, esp. the ones where the kitties are being silly. I just thought I'd share pics of these two homeless foster kitties as I haven't flaunted them in awhile.... I realize the backgrounds aren't the best, but hey! They're sleeping on my bedding & I like it! (Previewing my post, I see that I should probably crop the pictures where they are on the striped bedding so they are more square, & I should fiddle around with Kodak EasyShare to enhance the coloring of the pics more, right? Glowing eyes don't help, either, but I can't do anything about those with EasyShare)

I don't know if you can see or not, but they both now are wearing collars, too! Chico let himself outside the other day when the door was open, so now they jingle when they walk.(they weren't wearing collars when the basket pics were taken)

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh how I hope that someone in your area realizes how adorable Chico & Damita are together & gives them a loving forever home.

Thank you for sharing these sweetie pies with us.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are too sweet! I can't believe nobody would adopt them.

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness!!!!

Those two little love muffins are so sweet!!! And you are right... you cant seperate them.
Just beautiful cats!!!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what a special pair of kitties

heres sending positive ~~~~~vibes~~~~~~ that theres someone out there just waiting to take them both !!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww.... Natalie, I cannot believe that they are still there - I am in love with them both