Still Missing Mickey - Six Years Later

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
My sweet , precious Mickey , how I miss you! I can hardly believe that six years has passed since you had to leave me. I said had , since I know you never would have left me if you had a choice. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you. I still cry daily over your loss.
You were such a special kitty , so sweet and loving. I would give anything to have you here with me. You were my heart and soul. You were always there for me when life was hard. You made everything so much better. I will never ever forget that night you took your last breath and left me. My heart was shattered and has never fully healed. I think about you daily and wish you a good morning and good night everyday. I know you can hear me , even though you cannot answer. I can still remember your sweet little meow whenever you spoke. You always had that sweet little baby meow. I will never forget it.
Please continue to watch over me , as I need to know you are nearby always.
You have my heart Mickey and you will remain there always.
Also , my kitty Mittens has recently joined you. Please look out for him , as he was always a shy kitty who needs someone to look out for him.
Take care of him for me.
May you both watch over me , as I am so lost without you both.
You both are in my heart forever!
Continue to RIP my sweet Mickey!
Mommy loves you so very much and will mourn your loss forever!

July 4th 2001 - July 8th 2014.
Happy Belated Birthday sweet Mickey.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I can only imagine how painful this day is for you. It;s good to know
that Mickey is looking after Mittens.and we are looking after you as well.
Mickey was so very special as I can tell how the way you write about him.

Happy Belated Birthday, Sweet Mickey

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
Deb still gets upset when she thinks about our dog Rusty who passed in 1994. Some wounds I guess don't heal 100% or are easily reopened.

I hope your heart heals a bit more each day, we are all here and we all understand.

God Bless......:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To be remembered and mourned over is a great honor. It means he did well in sharing his life's journey with you, and he will always have a place in your life and heart as long as you shall live. He now follows a new path, but it will forever parallel your own, he will never be far. He will look after that sweet Mittens until that one day when you shall all meet once more. a blink in the eye for them, a lifetime for us who miss them so very much. They taught you what love is, they did well, and I know they now rest in peace because they have your love......

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sweet , precious Mickey , how I miss you! I can hardly believe that six years has passed since you had to leave me. I said had , since I know you never would have left me if you had a choice. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you. I still cry daily over your loss.

July 4th 2001 - July 8th 2014.
Happy Belated Birthday sweet Mickey.
Happy belated birthday Mickey.
What a lucky cat you are to have your mom thinking of you after so a long time, this is true and unique love. Keep an eye over Mittens, and make sure he's comfortable with all other kitties up there.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Mickey, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

Take good care of Mittens, sweet Mickey. Teach him the ropes. I know my Dad is looking out for both of you. He's the guy with the HUGE gray tomcat hanging around!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Loving Mickey

Top Cat
Purraise
Thank You all so much!
I will post an individual response to each of you shortly.

Loving Mickey

Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I can only imagine how painful this day is for you. It;s good to know
that Mickey is looking after Mittens.and we are looking after you as well.
Mickey was so very special as I can tell how the way you write about him.

Happy Belated Birthday, Sweet Mickey
Thank You so much for the kind words Mia.
Yes, Mickey was a special kitty. I do hope that he is with Mittens, looking out for him. Maybe they both met your sweet kitty and they all became friends. I like to think they are together watching over us.

Loving Mickey

Top Cat
Purraise
Deb still gets upset when she thinks about our dog Rusty who passed in 1994. Some wounds I guess don't heal 100% or are easily reopened.

I hope your heart heals a bit more each day, we are all here and we all understand.

God Bless......:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:
Yes, it is so hard to heal our broken hearts. We love these kitties so much, and they break our hearts when they must leave us.
You are so right, some wounds just can't heal.
Thank You for your kind words.

Loving Mickey

Top Cat
Purraise
To be remembered and mourned over is a great honor. It means he did well in sharing his life's journey with you, and he will always have a place in your life and heart as long as you shall live. He now follows a new path, but it will forever parallel your own, he will never be far. He will look after that sweet Mittens until that one day when you shall all meet once more. a blink in the eye for them, a lifetime for us who miss them so very much. They taught you what love is, they did well, and I know they now rest in peace because they have your love......
Thanks so much for your kind words. You are always so sweet and kind.
This site is lucky to have you as a member, you are such a comfort to others.
I do hope my sweet kitties are together, watching over me and knowing how loved they will always be.

Loving Mickey

Top Cat
Purraise
Happy belated birthday Mickey.
What a lucky cat you are to have your mom thinking of you after so a long time, this is true and unique love. Keep an eye over Mittens, and make sure he's comfortable with all other kitties up there.
Antonio, thank you for your kind words. It is over six years now that Mickey is gone, and it hurts just as much as the night he left me. In fact, I think it hurts even more.
I hope he is with Mittens, watching over me, still loving me.
I can only hope.

Loving Mickey

Top Cat
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Mickey, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

Take good care of Mittens, sweet Mickey. Teach him the ropes. I know my Dad is looking out for both of you. He's the guy with the HUGE gray tomcat hanging around!
Thanks for your kind words. I hope my two kitties are together, and still love me. I hope they know I tried my very best, I only hope they know.

Loving Mickey

Top Cat
Purraise
Bless you for loving him so much and showing him how much he meant to you. My heart aches for your loss.
Eric, thank you for your kind words. I do hope my Mickey knows how much I loved him and still do. I can only hope.

Loving Mickey

Top Cat
Purraise
Mickey, I hope you know how much I love and miss you.
Not a day goes by that I don't think of you. You were such a precious sweet kitty. I tried my best for you. I hope you know that and still love me.
Stay by Mittens side, and protect him, knowing you are both in my heart always. My life is so cold now, so very cold and empty.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Antonio, thank you for your kind words. It is over six years now that Mickey is gone, and it hurts just as much as the night he left me. In fact, I think it hurts even more.
I hope he is with Mittens, watching over me, still loving me.
I can only hope.
Of course Mickey is with Mittens, it couldn't be different.
They are playing together just like they were used to do.
Because you loved them beyond imagination, and because they loved you immensely, your bond is stronger than the granite, they are watching over you, and they always will.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stay by Mittens side, and protect him, knowing you are both in my heart always. My life is so cold now, so very cold and empty.
These words are so powerful and moving, they show how much you are suffering, and I don't know what to say to you to relief your pain.
Yes, cold and empty are terms that describe our feelings perfectly.