Still Miss You

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
It has been 7 months ago today that you crossed over, Darling Kirsten. I miss you rotten.
Vincie won't go upstairs after she realized you were gone.

Wish you were here. Rest in peace darling girl.

Love,

Mama

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It seems that time isn't the good healer they said it was...
I had a sad day myself today.
A huge kiss to all our kittens who are waiting for us!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you both.

Hugs,

Mia

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I was going to write about my Kirsten but I just cannot today. I know it would be cathartic. Antonio
wondered what she looked like so I changed my avatar back to her. I remember the day when her
Aunt Nicole took the pic. It was autumn of 2015 and mornings were chilly. Kirs wanted to be out, but
Nicole thought she needed some warmth so she wrapped her scarf around her. She so loved being
on the deck. In the summers we would create a tent so they would always have shade.

My new deck umbrella is arriving today and I also bought a heavy duty brass base so it will stay up
during windy days. I have been thinking about her a lot because I have been spending time on the
deck again. God, I miss her so much.

Love you baby girl,

Mama

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There will come days when we'll be missing our sweet furballs more, especially in summertime. Lola loved the sun more than I do, it'll hurt me so much not seeing her on the window sill.
Mia, thanks for showing us the beauty of Kirsten. Take your time, it's not necessary that you write down the story of Kirsten for us. I do know how painful reliving some moments can be.
Do it when and if you feel like.
Hugs.

dorymb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
For me, it helps to know that there are others who are feeling lost and helpless in their grief. Rationally, I know they can't live forever, but I so wanted my Cleo to live. I am sick (truly) with guilt knowing I made wrong choices. I know from your posts that Kirsten was one in a million. I am thinking of you.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kristen reminds me of my Cinders. We are all members of this sad forum and I am finding comfort in reading all the posts here. It helps to feel less alone and more understood. Wherever our kitties are, it is always spring.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. Yesterday was especially difficult. I got a new deck umbrella and base.
It reminded me how much Kirs loved being outside. We had our hottest summer on record
last year but she wanted to stay outside. I would carry her in during the hottest part of
the day so she could cool off in the ac.

I would love to see a pic of Cinders,

Hugs,

Mia

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry for your loss, it's amazing how these little furry creatures climb into our hearts and don't let go, isn't it? But we just do the best that we can by them, love 'em up and take care of them when it is their time to go, but it surely is devastating because we DO love them so very much, each time one leaves us it takes a piece of our hearts with them, but we would have it no other way.

I hope your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless.....:alright:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for your kind words. They help.
Your Sylvester is quite handsome!

Hugs,

Mia

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Kirsten has been on my mind so much lately with the nice weather and spending time on the
deck. I used to make a tent for her using sheets as last summer was beastly hot but she loved
it. I would keep their water cold with ice and place it on the shady areas underneath the umbrella.

My Vincie girl loves being outside even more than Kirsten did. Callie only likes going out at night
as her hair is so thick.

Sometimes I feel as though Kirsten is with me on the deck.

Miss you baby girl.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Miss you so much today, baby girl. Sun is out, umbrella up. You would love it.

Just when I think I have no tears left, they flow.

Love,

Mama

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Summertime was the favorite season of my Lola too, she would have loved these wonderful days.
I will miss her on next sunny days.

Kirsten is in a place where the sun alway shines, no cloud will ever disturb her and our kitties.

dorymb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am feeling the same way. Sometimes I just can't deal with the reality of it. I told Cleo "Soon, Little Girl" on one of the nice days we had this Spring when she wanted to go outside. We always let them out and stayed with them so they wouldn't roam. They all loved being outside. I still can't stand myself for what I did. I know there is no point in feeling this way, but I can't help it. I'm trying not to dwell, but I can't think of her without the pain.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
It's been 8 months, (had to change my user name and start over but it's still me, Mia)
since I lost my Kirsten. I've been very weepy lately, missing her like crazy.

The temps got into the 90s so I made a tent for Vincie and Callie but there is someone
missing. She sooo loved being underneath it. Last summer we had a lot of days in the
90s so I would bring her in for an hour or so to cool off in the ac but she wanted right
back out.

Miss you so much baby girl. Listen to what Lola tells you because she is very wise.

Love,

Mama

meelasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMG I can still feel your pain Mia. Hugs to you!! I don't think our pain of loss will ever truly go away. i still look at Meela's picture and tell her how much I love her and how sorry I am for what happened that day. I miss her so much, too.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
It was 2 years ago on the 7th that my Kirsten was called away to the Bridge. I sill miss her like crazy. It is difficult to eat Haagen-Dazs Strawberry Ice Cream because she so loved it. It just doesn't taste as
good.

I love you baby girl. I know you are in good company there with Lola,
Mickey, Omelette, and so many more.

Love,
Mama

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 ,
what a sweet thought from you for my Lola, wow, she did leave a trace in some hearts!

Your ice cream does not taste as good because it misses the most important ingredient of all, the Mutual Love, the ingredient that enhances all other flavors.

Two years is quite a time, and still it hurts. This is the true evidence of a special bond between you two.
Kirsten loves you, and loves the way you love her.
I wish you a day when your ice cream will have the good taste you used to know again.

A kiss to your beautiful Kirsten :hearthrob:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Antonio,

Darling Lola left a huge trace in everyone's heart. I know my Kirsten is
in good hands with Lola taking good care of her.

Thank you for the kiss to my girl. It means a lot.

Hugs,

Mia