Still Miss You

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
My darling Kirsten went to the bridge 3 years ago today and I miss her so very much. My Vincie girl crossed over on 26 August so I know she was waiting for her.
So many of our babies are there. I'm certain Kirs has learned the Millionaire game from Lola and is quite good at it by now.

Miss you baby girl; please take good care of the Vincie girl, your big sis, as she is so new to the Bridge.

Love, Mama and Cal xxxxxxxxooooooo

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This pain is never ending, Kirsten is doing fine up there, she is rolling in the warm sun and playing with all her new friends.
It's so heavy for us down here, and it's so light for them up there.

A big kiss to Kirsten and Vincie.
Please, send a signal to your mom and tell her you are both fine.

Rhall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We always will miss our babies that took a piece of her heart. I lost my golden retriever in April and I still miss her terribly. I do find having new babies to love does help (I have adopted 3 rescues over the past year). It doesn't replace our loved ones but we definitely grow a new heart for our new additions. Hugs.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We wouldn't feel this soul crushing pain if what we shared with them wasn't so life altering special. To know and experience such a consuming love means we will experience soul crushing loss too. But one day we all realize the pain is worth it because to have that kind of love is so very much more important. They made our lives whole, and there is an incredible emptiness when they leave that has to filled, one day at a time......

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone. Your words mean a lot. I remember when she used to drink out of the faucet in the downstairs bathroom. Neither the Vincie girl nor Cal could do it because they didn't have her long, graceful neck. She was so beautiful,

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone. Your words mean a lot. I remember when she used to drink out of the faucet in the downstairs bathroom. Neither the Vincie girl nor Cal could do it because they didn't have her long, graceful neck. She was so beautiful,