Stewart is gone

Mark Lehrkind

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The vet came today and took Stewart away. He was our fat cat but he always made everyone laugh now everyone just cries. He used to be 16 pounds but today he was just 6 and boney. Yesterday he was stumbly. I still look for him on my wife’s lap. Sleeping. And if she was not available on my lap. But people helped me when he was constipated so I thought I would let everyone know.

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
I’m sorry for your loss 😔. My ragdoll mix, Beju was 16 when we made that awful decision. He was a big boy at 22lbs and when he passed, he was 8lbs. That’s fresh for me cause that was 2-1/2 months ago. I do miss him but we loved him and didn’t want him to suffer anymore. Thinking good thoughts...

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Our pets leave a gaping hole in our hearts each time one of them passes this earth. I am so sorry that Stewart has to go. My deepest and sincere condolences to you. I am sure he is in a much better place now. Hang in there.

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i am sorry that Stewart is gone, he is in heaven now watching over you and your wife, and will be with you in this times of sadness.
Stewarts soul will always be in your hearts and nothing will ever take that away.

This poem rings true :
d20ac49ecf62e70b2561fe1c2cf85659.jpg

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Thank you for letting us know this brave little boy lost his fight, his love will be with you all for eternity because it is spiritual, not prone to the frailities of physical life. He will forever be as close as your thoughts and prayers, a love like that becomes a part of your very soul. When the joys of life became those of unending pain and suffering, he relied on the strength of your love to bring an end to that pain, to free him from his earthly chains so he can soar through the heavens and be strong once more. He thanks you for that. Try to remember that just as you would want for him if you were the first to go, so does he want for you to go forward into life and enjoy it's wonders and all the joys that it brings. To let his love grow and blossom, not be hid in a cold, grieving heart.
His warm, heavy body will be sorely missed from your laps, but the warmth he brought to your heart and soul will be there forever. He now rests on the laps of angels, and in that secure place he will always have in your hearts. Time will help to soften those sharp edges of grief, and it is needed to help you learn a new life's order without him in it. But it takes a lot of time to heal a broken heart, one day at a time......
I'm so sorry for your loss, but I'm happy you got to share your life's journey with him for a time, it is one of life's treasures. Hold on to your precious memories of happier times, they will eventually bring you comfort. Take care of yourself....... RIP precious Stewart. You will be dearly missed. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again. Good night, sleep tight, little Prince!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry for your loss, he is fine now just fine and strong and healthy but it is so so hard to see them get sick and move on but he is fine now and when you meet again it will be wonderful.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I am sorry for your loss, I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless........:alright: :grouphug2::rbheart:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Stewart, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

I am so sorry. You and Stewart fought the good fight together. And now you have done the hardest thing...you have opened the Gateway between This Adventure and the Next Great Adventure, and have helped Stewart on his way with you love to guide him. Someday, in the fullness of time, he will send his own love back to you to guide you along your own way Home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mark Lehrkind

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I thought I would share three things about him: one he liked to sleep on babies head but baby was so gentle he didn’t bite or complain. Two he would wait til his Mommy left in the morning and crawl into my bed and get warm under the covers, and three he liked Pretty girls, he would jump off my lap just on the chance that his mommy would be staying on her couch and every time my caretaker,Layda, dropped me off he would greet her at the door for skritchies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mark Lehrkind

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our pets leave a gaping hole in our hearts each time one of them passes this earth. I am so sorry that Stewart has to go. My deepest and sincere condolences to you. I am sure he is in a much better place now. Hang in there.
Just so you knew Stewart looked a lot like Pepsi but more black just a little white is was hard to get just him for some reason all his pictures included his Mommy or blanket...weird.

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mark.......over the years I have had 7 beloved cats past away.
May I tell you this.....
They only ever go if you forget them.
At any time you can close your eyes, think carefully and they are at yourside.
Keep their pictures, a favorite toy, plant a special flower, shrub or tree in their memory.

Im sorry you lost Stewart. It will get better in time.