Sterling Crossed the Bridge last night

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sterling, who I've mentioned several times in the "The Tigger Chronicles" had a check up last Monday. He had to go back on insulin Wednesday when the lab reports came back. Thursday night he was crying and howling. Our son told us about his pain, but we had already notified the vet. We stayed with him (DW and I taking turns) We took him to the vet, where he was taken in for observation and care. The normal vet could not figure out what was wrong, so we took him the ER critical care vet. He stopped breathing and was revived but he crossed a short time later. [sniff sniff]

His brothers Laptop and Shadow miss him, as do all of us. Such a silly kitty only wanting attention from me when I was watching TV, laying on the couch or sitting at the top of the stairs or at the kitchen table.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
so sorry to hear of Sterling's passing. i read the 'Tigger Chronicles' religiously!
at least you were able to be with him at the end...

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very sorry for your loss. Sterling is free from the chains of his illness now and playing happily over the bridge. RIP Sterling!