Sterling -again

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would recommend, finding which advertising agency does Johnson and Johnson's cotton ball ads. Then send the folks this photo, re. a modeling gig! ... :thumbsup:

Who knows, he could become famous like GIECO's Gecko!

Pops

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would recommend, finding which advertising agency does Johnson and Johnson's cotton ball ads. Then send the folks this photo, re. a modeling gig! ... :thumbsup:

Who knows, he could become famous like GIECO's Gecko!

Pops
Funny you should say that because I was asked to bring one of my other cats (Camie) to Manhattan to 'audition ' for some ads a few years ago. I couldn't do it because I couldn't get the time off from work. One of the breeders that I know works for an agency in Manhattan who specializes in animals. Another friends cats have been in national publications (Voque for one) and in commercials (Bic Gel pens).

British Girls

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Funny you should say that because I was asked to bring one of my other cats (Camie) to Manhattan to 'audition ' for some ads a few years ago. I couldn't do it because I couldn't get the time off from work. One of the breeders that I know works for an agency in Manhattan who specializes in animals. Another friends cats have been in national publications (Voque for one) and in commercials (Bic Gel pens).
Wow!!! Thats really cool!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I may be a bit partial ;) but I think he is just the sweetest cat apart from being beautiful! He has the quietest purr and hardly ever meows. He chirps and sings softly to the girls. He is really smart too! I have started feeding him an extra meal to put weight on him for the show hall. I put him in the bathroom at night to feed him apart from the others. (I still haven't had to shut him in the stud quarters yet. It is going to kill me when I have to do that! I love having him sleep with us usually on my pillow.) When I come into the room with the plate, he knows to go into the bathroom.