Stavinsky Cats From America’s Got Talent

FelisCatus

RIP </3
Super Cat
Purraise
I just randomly came across this clip, did a search on here and it looks like no one has mentioned the Stavinsky Cats from America’s Got Talent.

Holy they are talented! I wonder what their training is like. Looks like they only made it to the quarterfinals though.

It’s funny seeing the judges going from judgemental to standing and clapping.

Last edited:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I think there were comments some time back about these cats, possibly?, some negative (having to do with how they were trained, I guess, but considering that these are cats, negative punishment or pain or whatever isn't going to work very well, I wouldn't think) but also mostly positive.

Whichever the case, I think they're marvelous, and thanks very much for posting --I really enjoyed watching the clip because I'd missed the tv show :cloud9:

Last edited:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw this some time ago. I remember thinking "how did they train a Siberian to do all that when I can't even train mine to not chew on cords".

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think there were comments some time back about these cats, possibly?, some negative (having to do with how they were trained, I guess, but considering that these are cats, negative punishment or pain or whatever isn't going to work very well, I wouldn't think) but also mostly positive.

Whichever the case, I think they're marvelous, and thanks very much for posting --I really enjoyed watching the clip because I'd missed the tv show :cloud9:
You are correct. Here it is. Agt Super Trained Cats Audition