Starting a boarding cattery

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi everyone, I need some help here! I am planning to set up my own boarding cattery in the near future and have been trying to find a site where I can get information on the legal requirements and health & safety laws regarding this, but as yet I can't seem to find anything! - I'm probably just looking in totally the wrong place, but can anyone help me?! If any of you are currently running a boarding cattery or ever have I would be most gratefull of any advice or guidance!

Thanks a million!

Ps, Im in the UK so I only need the UK requirements/laws please!! Thanks again!

chloe111

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry Sweetie! That is something I know nothing about. But good Luck and let us know how everything turns out!
:flower:

hattkatts

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by BodLover
Hi everyone, I need some help here! I am planning to set up my own boarding cattery in the near future and have been trying to find a site where I can get information on the legal requirements and health & safety laws regarding this, but as yet I can't seem to find anything! - I'm probably just looking in totally the wrong place, but can anyone help me?! If any of you are currently running a boarding cattery or ever have I would be most gratefull of any advice or guidance!

Thanks a million!

Ps, Im in the UK so I only need the UK requirements/laws please!! Thanks again!
This may give you a start: Contact the
Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food
1a Page Street
London
SW1P 4PQ

Telephone +44 (0)20 7904 6222
Fax +44 (0)207 904 6834
Email [email protected]

Hope this helps.

Pete

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Pete! I just replied to you but its not showing up here so maybe its floating around somewhere else! oops! Just wanted to say thanks for the info, I'll be contacting them asap, much appreciated!

:tounge2: