Squishy, already settled at home & made a new best friend!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Oh wow, that is too cute!!!! What a handsome boy, I really hope with that friendly attitude, someone will save him. Has he met any of the other cats?
He's living with PJ, Punky, Dory, Ophelia, & Cow right now. He's a brat, hisses/whacks them. But they do pretty well considering....Squish & Dorky have hit it off....I've caught them hitting each other on the head several times.
Lil sis says they must both be equally stupid!

Oh yeah, Ophelia's never been beat up by another kitty....until Squishy entered the picture! If she goes after PJ or Punky, Squishy goes after her!
It's all remaining fairly "safe" fights...mostly just hitting each other with no claws....but she's not liking not being "queen" anymore!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
More of Squishy & Macey!

Whispering sweet nothings in her ears!

He likes to play with her ears, he hides under them!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! I love Squishy! He has such a regal looking "manly" face. I'm so glad that you recued him! And I'm glad that he has found a best friend with Macy!

Is that a scratch I see on his nose in the last picture?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Is that a scratch I see on his nose in the last picture?
Yes.
He & Ophelia are going at it quite a bit. She's now seperated again, she's either going to have to be shut in my bedroom or in the office. I don't think it was Squishy who pushed her over the edge, she was getting progressively worse even when it was just PJ, Punky, & Dorian. All well, the office has the great windows on the south side of the house, she's gonna be in there during the day & get the best sunbeams in the house.

The scratches all over his sides, that's him. He's scratching himself, apparently the Depo shot didn't work for his allergies.