Contest Springtime Kitties! April 2017

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just remembered this photo of Mouse - maybe I should have entered this one instead of the itsy bitsy one of him destroying my last orchid plant. :lol: It does rather stretch the rules but hey - there is a black and white picture of a garden in there. :evilgrin: This was Mouse showing his appreciation of the Russian Tails magazine a couple of years ago - thoroughly testing each page edge to see how easy it would be to recycle / chew them. :frustrated::disappointed::nono:
View attachment 178548
Extremely cute! but I think the "Orchid Destroyer" with the mischievous face is "the one" ;)

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I just remembered this photo of Mouse - maybe I should have entered this one instead of the itsy bitsy one of him destroying my last orchid plant. :lol: It does rather stretch the rules but hey - there is a black and white picture of a garden in there. :evilgrin: This was Mouse showing his appreciation of the Russian Tails magazine a couple of years ago - thoroughly testing each page edge to see how easy it would be to recycle / chew them. :frustrated::disappointed::nono:
Extremely cute! but I think the "Orchid Destroyer" with the mischievous face is "the one" ;)
:clap: I think I'd have to agree with tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 , here. :blush:

Although, mservant mservant ...you do seem to have a pretty special cat, there, if Mouse overtly chews on pages with 'making a cat safe garden' on them.:crackup: There is no mistaking the intention. Maybe he's starting on recycling, composting, early. :clover: :lol:

AVANS687

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey Everyone,
After 5 long weeks, someone found my cat!!!! They saw the flyer and called me!!! I went to go see if it was him and it was!!! I'm in disbelief. Overall he was scared and unsure. Once I talked to him for a few minutes he laid down and started rolling on the ground for me to pet him. I took him home, he ran straight to the food. He looks ok physically, just hungry and skinny. I'm so thankful for the people that took the time to call me. It's truly such an amazing feeling to have him back home. Thanks for all your support and positivity throughout my stressful time! Having you all provided much comfort.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Everyone,
After 5 long weeks, someone found my cat!!!! They saw the flyer and called me!!! I went to go see if it was him and it was!!! I'm in disbelief. Overall he was scared and unsure. Once I talked to him for a few minutes he laid down and started rolling on the ground for me to pet him. I took him home, he ran straight to the food. He looks ok physically, just hungry and skinny. I'm so thankful for the people that took the time to call me. It's truly such an amazing feeling to have him back home. Thanks for all your support and positivity throughout my stressful time! Having you all provided much comfort.
SO glad for him and for you, and praying you will keep him indoors-only from now on, for his safety and your peace of mind!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Everyone,
I am so HAPPY for you both! Bless the folks who called.:hyper::beerchug::jump::party2::jive::woohoo::party3::banana1::banana2::woo::musicnote::kitty::lovecat2::cutecat::wow::clap::clap2::catrub::lovecat2::party::dance: