Contest Springtime Kitties! April 2017

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 177087 Above is KB. He's my very handsome tabby. At the moment he's missing but I'm praying he comes back home. Below is Porkchop! She loves to play and jump the fence to the neighbors yard where she enjoys laying in their grass. I know they said one photo but I couldn't decide! View attachment 177086
Is KB safe at home yet?

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, he isn't. I'm so worried. I been looking for him two hours every night since he went missing on 3/31/17[/QUOTE]

I am praying that KB will return home safely to you and will continue to pray. I am sorry for you going through this.:hugs:

Mystikal kitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
[Qknow TE="raysmyheart, post: 4267154, member: 81114"]No, he isn't. I'm so worried. I been looking for him two hours every night since he went missing on 3/31/17[/QUOTE]

I am praying that KB will return home safely to you and will continue to pray. I am sorry for you going through this.:hugs:[/QUOTE]
I know I just got involved wiyh this site. I'm sorry to see that your cat which is probably more like a family has been missing for almost a month now. I am also praying for his safe return. Did you have him chipped in case something like this happened? If so, why can't he be found using the chip?

AVANS687

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
No, he isn't. I'm so worried. I been looking for him two hours every night since he went missing on 3/31/17
I am praying that KB will return home safely to you and will continue to pray. I am sorry for you going through this.:hugs:[/QUOTE]
Thank you for your kind words. Today has been 3 weeks. I still have hope!

AVANS687

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
[Qknow TE="raysmyheart, post: 4267154, member: 81114"]No, he isn't. I'm so worried. I been looking for him two hours every night since he went missing on 3/31/17
I know I just got involved wiyh this site. I'm sorry to see that your cat which is probably more like a family has been missing for almost a month now. I am also praying for his safe return. Did you have him chipped in case something like this happened? If so, why can't he be found using the chip?[/QUOTE]

He does not have a micro chip. They only work if the cat is caught and scanned by a vet or shelter. It definitely can help. Unfortunately, I did get him chipped.

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I couldn't figure out how to put in a description aftr I uploaded the picture. This is Emma Jean (formerly MJ) contemplating the bamboo from the top of the garbage can.