Spot the odd one out

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Reminds me of my grandmother's stories about bringing the early calves into the kitchen to keep them warm.

He certainly looks comfortable sitting there.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LoveWhiskers

Or is he a little goat? I went and checked the picture again and he seems to have a long tail.
Lambs are born with long tails. They usually get docked at some point. That's a lambie. . .too curly to be a goat.

Cute! Is he an orphan or rejected by his mother?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LoveWhiskers

This is cuteness overload. What a cute little lamb
Is this at your house?
Yep home sweet home

That is a brill pic, whats the lamb called and how did it get inside

aj her mum died so she had to move in with us, I have been bottle feeding her for 3 weeks now, she is called Ginny.

Sorry guys I dont know how to do a mutli quote, but she is a lamb and as I have Suffolks they are born black, her wool will turn white as it grows but she will keep the black face and legs. Yes they are all born with long tails but will be docked.
She is even running to the gate with the dogs when the postman or anyone else comes

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to see the postman's reaction to the "Beware of Lamb" sign by the mailbox.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is it isnt it Jenny, how to get her outside, today she has had 2 x 30 mins outside with the others and I will try to increse the time. Trouble is even though the feild is round the back of the house I can hear when she shouts for me, and just like any good mum I go and get her

I bet you she is the only lamb ever to sit on a sofa and watch a royal wedding on the telly