Spiders or snakes????

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know, it's crazy! My boa is a motley, but boas don't have as many morphs as ball pythons and cornsnakes. My brother's BP and corn both have like 3 or 4 different genes. . .can't remember exactly which ones they are though. Very pretty. Mine are plainer: a regular, a pastel, and a cinnamon lesser.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know, it's crazy! My boa is a motley, but boas don't have as many morphs as ball pythons and cornsnakes. My brother's BP and corn both have like 3 or 4 different genes. . .can't remember exactly which ones they are though. Very pretty. Mine are plainer: a regular, a pastel, and a cinnamon lesser.
:lol:i dont even know what a pastel or cinnamon would look like i just remember snow corns and the melanistic corns ofcourse the albinos to

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Spjder, I'm not sure but it would be interesting to see a snake! I did get to see a tiny spider wrapping an ant in a cocoon. That was cool.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You can't free-feed a snake. If you let live mice or rats run around in their enclosure, the rodents will bite/eat the snake, causing infections and/or death. Feeding pre-killed rodents is best, but if live rodents must be used, they should only be put in the enclosure when the snake is good and hungry, and removed promptly if the snake doesn't eat them right away.
Geez! Snakes seem difficult to care for!

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Spjder, I'm not sure but it would be interesting to see a snake! I did get to see a tiny spider wrapping an ant in a cocoon. That was cool.

Interesting to see a snake? Have you never seen one? If so, you are so lucky! Snakes are so scary! Spiders are pretty cool, especially when they are wrapping their prey up in their webs to save for later.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Interesting to see a snake? Have you never seen one? If so, you are so lucky! Snakes are so scary! Spiders are pretty cool, especially when they are wrapping their prey up in their webs to save for later.
I have not seen a snake but I'm sure I will walking in the woods

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
snakes are easy to care. easy to :) tell when they are going to molt as well
Molting is were they shed their skin, right?
Yep, snakes are pretty easy, of course you need to know their particular needs but all they really want out of life is a warm hiding place and a nice rat now and then.
That does sound easy, bit I think I'll stick with cats. LOL.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Thought this was cool
Speckled king snake
venomous and deadly
Maybe I should make a thread about snakes!
Gave me the chills
Please keep your cats inside if in the country!

Last edited:

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Scary! King snakes are actually really good. They eat rattle snakes.
Please keep your cats inside if in the country!
More like, "keep your snakes inside!" LOL!

1619563899152.png

Just kidding. Snakes can bite cats so, yes, keep your cats inside.