Spiders or snakes????

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Are they really mating? Do snakes even mate???

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I want night to do with either of them.... creeps me out.... ugh... sorry if I am offending anyone..

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I understand, artiemom artiemom . Snakes are very creepy. I think spiders are cool, although I can see where they can be creepy.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had both as pets when I was a kid. Tarantulas and a 6 foot long Bull snake. My husband didn't like either when we first met, but over the years he will handle snakes now. I still carry spiders outside when I find them in the house, Cats pretty much keep snakes away from our place, I wish we had some, they eat a LOT of mice.

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I had both as pets when I was a kid. Tarantulas and a 6 foot long Bull snake. My husband didn't like either when we first met, but over the years he will handle snakes now. I still carry spiders outside when I find them in the house, Cats pretty much keep snakes away from our place, I wish we had some, they eat a LOT of mice.
Six feet long? That's crazy. I will carry spiders outside, too, after I have convinced my siblings not to kill it. We have plenty of snakes, I wish I could give them all to you.
Gosh,, that's a lot of eyes. Creepy!

What a beautiful spider!

bear

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Forte kept going to the sliding door wanting to play with this yesterday at 8 PM.
I finally made enough avoidance body language signs that she moved away from the glass.

I'm just not feeling up to cutting the overgrown shrubs on the bank today.
Neighbors named this "Nancy P".
2021may14_rattlesnake_1_1200.jpg

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Scary! Glad Forte's okay.

bear

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The image above of the Western Diamondback rattlesnake was taken with my DLSR camera. I tried to take it with the IPhone that was in my pocket. It seems I had too much adrenaline and pushed the camera icon too hard. I jammed the multiple glass layers of the touch screen. Five days later and with a bank account that is now $200 lighter, the IPhone got fixed.

I spoke with the transmission shop owner that I use. He told me that one of his neighbors lost the family dog to a rattlesnake yesterday.