Spiders or snakes????

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Which do you prefer?

Spiders or snakes?

I prefer spiders. I think they are pretty cool. Snakes freak me out! I hate snakes!!!

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Which do you prefer?

Spiders or snakes?

I prefer spiders. I think they are pretty cool. Snakes freak me out! I hate snakes!!!
i love both and have kept both as pets :lol:snakes have a purpose though if no snakes around there would be that many more rats/mice running around carrying fleas diseases etc for people to catch

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i love both and have kept both as pets :lol:snakes have a purpose though if no snakes around there would be that many more rats/mice running around carrying fleas diseases etc for people to catch
I would rather the snakes get them than the cats.
It's snakes for me I don't mind spider's they are pretty cool. But I used to have pet snakes I had water snakes then a Burmese python. She was beautiful. But the enclosure did take up a lot of space.
That's cool! I honestly would rather have the Burmese cat than a Burmese python. Can you train pythons not to constrict you?

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's actually pretty rare for someone to like both. What animal/bug/whatever do you really hate?
I would love a snake!
Spiders... not so much. Too bad I can’t donate all of the spiders I find around my house to game misconduct game misconduct .
*shudder* I could never own a snake. My cats eat them (another reason why I love cats!) I think I'll keep my spiders, except my sister hates spiders and doesn't mind snakes.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have pet snakes :D. I don't mind spiders but I like snakes better.
What animal/bug/whatever do you really hate?
I don't hate any animal/bug. They're all doing what they were meant to do. I'm not very fond of mosquitoes and ticks though. Ugh. But I don't panic when I find a tick on me or a pet like some people do :rolleyes2: .

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How does your cat(s) like that? One day, I came home only to see a huge decreased snake by the carport. My medium-sized female cat had killed it with no injuries. :rolleyes:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hat's cool! I honestly would rather have the Burmese cat than a Burmese python. Can you train pythons not to constrict you?
no all you can do really is practice safe handling practices with constrictors that size like have a partner around when handling etc. dont be dumb and let a 10foot plus snake hang around your neck shoulders to show off :lol:doesnt take much to choke a person out

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
That's actually pretty rare for someone to like both. What animal/bug/whatever do you really hate?

*shudder* I could never own a snake. My cats eat them (another reason why I love cats!) I think I'll keep my spiders, except my sister hates spiders and doesn't mind snakes.
I don’t hate any. They all serve a purpose.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would rather the snakes get them than the cats.

That's cool! I honestly would rather have the Burmese cat than a Burmese python. Can you train pythons not to constrict you?
Unfortunately no you can't train snakes. And with giant snakes it's a good idea to have someone nearby to unwrap you incase they deicide to squeeze you a little to much. Find the tail if you can you get them off easier that way. And I love Burmese cat's.

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's a good way to be, MoonstoneWolf MoonstoneWolf .
no all you can do really is practice safe handling practices with constrictors that size like have a partner around when handling etc. dont be dumb and let a 10foot plus snake hang around your neck shoulders to show off :lol:doesnt take much to choke a person out
Oh, wow. I'll never get a constrictor. Thank you for informing me of that. I think I would pass out if a snake was hanging around my neck. Once me and my bother were walking in the woods beside our yard and after my head was, maybe, six inches away from a big tree, I noticed that there was a huge snake right there by my face. I sprinted to the house, screaming. I felt like my mouth was opened as wide as of those cartoons' when they'd scream.
Unfortunately no you can't train snakes. And with giant snakes it's a good idea to have someone nearby to unwrap you incase they deicide to squeeze you a little to much. Find the tail if you can you get them off easier that way. And I love Burmese cat's.
:( Thanks for the tip! Hopefully, I won't ever be in that situation. I do, too! The Burmese is a very beautiful cat and safe cat.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a good way to be, MoonstoneWolf MoonstoneWolf .

Oh, wow. I'll never get a constrictor. Thank you for informing me of that. I think I would pass out if a snake was hanging around my neck. Once me and my bother were walking in the woods beside our yard and after my head was, maybe, six inches away from a big tree, I noticed that there was a huge snake right there by my face. I sprinted to the house, screaming. I felt like my mouth was opened as wide as of those cartoons' when they'd scream.

:( Thanks for the tip! Hopefully, I won't ever be in that situation. I do, too! The Burmese is a very beautiful cat and safe cat.
get a corn or milk snake they are good snakes top out maybe 4 feet or so tame fairly well with daily handling etc not big enough to choke a person out have lots of cool color patterns now :)

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Interesting. Good to know if I ever decided that I want one to overcome my fears. I think I'll stick with cats for now. I am getting chickens, though. A little more variety. 🙂

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh no! I'm so sorry. Hopefully, my cats will be sweet. They are good with our 8-pound layers. The chickens I'm getting (hopefully, some time this week) are already four years old but they are bantams so they are smaller than 8-pounds.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no! I'm so sorry. Hopefully, my cats will be sweet. They are good with our 8-pound layers. The chickens I'm getting (hopefully, some time this week) are already four years old but they are bantams so they are smaller than 8-pounds.
full grown chickens are pretty crazy :lol:when i grabbed those 2 as chicks in my grandpas back yard the hen flew at me attacking me:lol:long as the cats dont get em from behind i think a chicken could run a cat off face on