Special Kitty Vs Fancy Feast

Erin80

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Are they quite similar? The ingredients seem to be. I just bought a pack of 12 of the special kitty classics...pate. Has anyone tried these? They are a once every few days thing for us (or will be if they like them) to keep costs down a bit since I feed mostly more expensive foods....and my two eat A LOT.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Special Kitty is Wal-Mart's equivalent of FF. Most store generic brand are similar to FF and cost a bit less.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Erin80

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yup, I knew it was Walmart’s equivalent but just wanted opinions on how well the ingredients match up to FF. They looked similar to me but then I’m new-ish at this.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never used either, but if you want more wide spread reviews put the name of the cat food and reviews and complaints in the google. Make some coffee. In most cases there is a lot to read.

misskestrel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My kitten also refuses SK. He loooooooooves FF—comes running when I get a can out. Just like in the cartoons! :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Erin80

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Binx doesn’t seem to like fancy feast....he has expensive taste and prefers pricey high quality food. Kaia likes FF though!