Sophie the Himalayan

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She got combed, petted, & out to "play" with Squishy & Ophelia Rose!

Squishy
Sophie. Sophie's not so sure the feeling's mutual. She wishes he'd be a bit less annoying.

Ophelia
Sophie. Ophelia's not impressed, but Sophie's non-aggressive/non-offensive so after 15 minutes they're existing - keeping out of each other's purrsonal space & doing well. (Normally Ophelia's much more assertive especially around females, but Sophie is so non-dominant/non-aggressive I didn't think there would be any issue). Sophie is happy to have room to run, she just keeps randomly bolting around the room.

Anyways - on to two pictures I took of Sophie

...and two very short videos of her playing (click to play video)

http://s618.photobucket.com/albums/tt269/whitecatlover/?action=view&current=SophieHimalayanPlays.mp4

http://s618.photobucket.com/albums/...iew&current=SophieHimalayanPlayswithChair.mp4

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A few more pictures of her (her face will look much better once the hair grows back in by her ears & around her neck, but that'll be awhile)

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is absolutely beautiful! Maybe its just me but she looks very happy to have some help grooming herself

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's so beautiful!!!

I'm not surprised that Squishy is totally in love! And I think Sophie is just playing hard to get. Who could resist adorable Chairman Squishy Meow!!!!!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She looks great! I'm sure she feels great too, and is happy to get some play time and 'running around like a nut' time in too!!