Sophie & Sunshine

sophielew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is Sunshine of My Life who we adopted after Sophie crossed the Rainbow Bridge:

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sunshine looks like more on sweet companion, a good one for a family that lost a good pet, I'm sorry..

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the close up even more than the the first shot - what a beautiful girl - I feel sure Sophie wanted her to have a great home and sent her your way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sophielew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE "KITTY MOMS"

sophielew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's been almost 4 months since Sophie passed after going deaf and blind! After two weeks we were fortunate to find, "Sunshine of my Life" whyo was 13 months old at the time! She was a "cattery cat" that for some reason was returned! A few days ago we got a call from the Breeder saying she was retiring and would we be interested in adopting Sunshines mother, Heidi a Calico persian who had her last litter on the day we adopted Sunshine, March 5th! We said yes and felt it would be wonderful for Sunshine and her mother Heidi to spend the rest of their days in our "Forever Home"! When we went to pick up Heidi yesterday, about 170 miles away we saw the kittens that were for sale on the breeders website and another little girl, the "runt of the litter, who was not for sale because she was deaf! The breeder asked if we wanted to adopt her too, we looked at each other and decided she ntoo would come to our forever home! She's 8 wks old and our granddaughter has named her "Snowflake"! Photos will follow in the next few days once I am able to upload them! All three seem to get along very well on day one of their lives with us!

sophielew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
On Wednesday we adopted Sunshine's Mommy Heidi, and an 8 wk old deaf 1/2 sister shown below! Sophie has really linked us up to some wonderful feline "children"!