Sophie Playing in the Sink!!

sophiethecat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone!! First, I am new to the forums, so it is nice being around other cat lovers. Around 7 months ago we found Sophie under a vehicle, a tiny little kitten. Me and my girlfriend knew that we had to take her in and give her a good life. Fast forward to today and she is extremely happy, and she has been the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to us. She has made me a completely different person and it made me realize that cats are amazing, they truly are family. So fast forward to today, I rarely videotape Sophie. All of a sudden she started playing in the sink which she rarely does. So I had to record it, it ended up being adorable so I had to show her to the world. I hope you all enjoy Sophie just as much as we do. :lol3:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited by a moderator:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very Sweet But Check She Didn't Get Water In Her Ears.
(Capital letters because my phone Is stupid).

caltritwiamb4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sophie is so cute. My cats do not like water at all. Only one will drink from the bathroom faucet but only if the water is dripping slightly. Sophie is loving the water. You might bye her a water fountain if you haven't already. 

lokhismom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So cute.   

My kitty does the same exact thing every morning as I'm getting ready for work  Jumps on the sink and is in my way the whole time while I'm getting ready.   I thought he was an odd duck but maybe not 

Sophie is beautiful.  Love her eyes