Somewhat Unadoptable Misfit Cats Available For Forever Homes...

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much. It is looking like they will have enough drivers for the transport this weekend. Thank goodness! Tom and Harry went to Austin today. Little Timmy still has stomach problems so he really needs the prayers.
He has them, surya surya ! *PRAYERS* for Timmy! Stomach problems are absolutely no fun. And *PRAYERS* for safe journeys for Tom and Harry, and for the drivers and transport this weekend!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for the support. The transport of the six kitties to Ohio was possible through the generous donation of money for crates, good vibes and prayers from wonderful Catsite members. Now I have to figure out how to save myself and my four cats. I am very anxious about our future.

I saw a cat that was starving to death. She was across the street at the dumpster by my feeding station for my TNR'ed cat Lucky. I would have tried to trap her and get her help, but I could tell she had given birth by her nipples. I haven't see her again. I fear she may have died, she was like a skeleton with fur.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for the support. The transport of the six kitties to Ohio was possible through the generous donation of money for crates, good vibes and prayers from wonderful Catsite members. Now I have to figure out how to save myself and my four cats. I am very anxious about our future.

I saw a cat that was starving to death. She was across the street at the dumpster by my feeding station for my TNR'ed cat Lucky. I would have tried to trap her and get her help, but I could tell she had given birth by her nipples. I haven't see her again. I fear she may have died, she was like a skeleton with fur.
Heartfelt *PRAYERS* and best thoughts for you and your loved ones, and for the little cats outdoors. It may seem sometimes as if everything is in chaos and crisis. I have been there more than once, and I am here today, feeling very blessed and fortunate. May all of you get to a better place as well. :vibes::vibes::vibes:

kommunity kats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The area I live in has at least one volunteer group who rescues & places as many unadoptable-as-pet cats . . . as . . . working cats. They go to homes or farms or ranches where they live outside, or industries where they often live inside . . . as working cats for rodent control. Don't rule out those options for your cats: Rescue Groups Aim to Create Jobs for Cats | petMD

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The area I live in has at least one volunteer group who rescues & places as many unadoptable-as-pet cats . . . as . . . working cats. They go to homes or farms or ranches where they live outside, or industries where they often live inside . . . as working cats for rodent control. Don't rule out those options for your cats: Rescue Groups Aim to Create Jobs for Cats | petMD
YES!!! Good on them. While many of us think/know that this is not the absolute best way for cats to live, there are cats who prefer this life, and it IS life. www.bestfriends.org/resources has good information and a barn/working cat program as well.