Somewhat Unadoptable Misfit Cats Available For Forever Homes...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Mamanyt1953, there is a group here that does that. I just have to find someone to adopt a kitty first. I would be glad to send one to you! ;)

Antonio is getting his new furrever home today! Yay!

ZepMom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So happy for Antonio! He's such a handsome fellow. I'm not sure how anyone (veterinarians included) can assume an animal isn't adoptable. I guess that base it on experience, but some animals are shy, fearful or simply haven't had positive interactions with people.

It sound like he just needed the right person to give him a chance. So happy you were able to care for him until that person arrived.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you can find a home for the ones that were in that crate. You know, the beautiful silver and the Ginger! That silver seems seriously ear tipped. Is that just the way the photo was taken? I hope it was from being fixed rather than an injury. Someone here hurt two kittens that way. I know people are putting them through a lot there before you can find them a safe place. I’m so glad you are sheltering those abandoned babies. I am sending out vibes for good people to help. Does anyone have room for just two more? One more?
:vibes::gingercat2::tabbycat: Time is not on their side! Those faces really won me over!

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you can find a home for the ones that were in that crate. You know, the beautiful silver and the Ginger! That silver seems seriously ear tipped. Is that just the way the photo was taken? I hope it was from being fixed rather than an injury. Someone here hurt two kittens that way. I know people are putting them through a lot there before you can find them a safe place. I’m so glad you are sheltering those abandoned babies. I am sending out vibes for good people to help. Does anyone have room for just two more? One more?
:vibes::gingercat2::tabbycat: Time is not on their side! Those faces really won me over!
Thanks Jcatbird. The silver one (Reggie) has an ear that's folded over. I have been told that it can be caused from an ear infection. He was like that when he showed up in the parking log.

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing to report right now. Just trying to survive myself and keep the kitties fed is keeping me busy. Thanks for thinking of the kitties, Jcatbird.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Desperate need for adoptions is a very stressful thing. I am hoping kitties have found safe places or that someone can find a way to help. It would be great if you had a better place to be to work with the cats. I wonder if any cat lovers with some land live near you?

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm will soon be forced to abandon these kitties. My heart is broken. I did all I could for them, but they deserve more.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If not saved they will not survive! Oh dear no!!!!! Rescues Please! Anyone!!! My heart is broken too! Only a few there but left to be brutalized?!?!? Can anyone help???? I know you have battled for a very long time under horrible circumstances with the humans there. You have done all you can but there is hope that someone will see this thread before it’s too late!!!! Please keep writing. I can’t stand the thought of this. If someone had a better place for you to go, could you take them out? I know you are in an apartment.

DOES ANYONE know of a place? Any kind or relocation? Anything to save these lives?

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If not saved they will not survive! Oh dear no!!!!! Rescues Please! Anyone!!! My heart is broken too! Only a few there but left to be brutalized?!?!? Can anyone help???? I know you have battled for a very long time under horrible circumstances with the humans there. You have done all you can but there is hope that someone will see this thread before it’s too late!!!! Please keep writing. I can’t stand the thought of this. If someone had a better place for you to go, could you take them out? I know you are in an apartment.

DOES ANYONE know of a place? Any kind or relocation? Anything to save these lives?
I don't want to get into all the details on here, but I am at risk of getting evicted because of my personal cats. I need free or low cost legal help. If anyone has any legal connections who might be able to assist me with dealing with a malicious apartment manager, please let me know. Thanks.

And thank you for trying to find help for my colony. The manager want's them all picked up by the city where they will be killed.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have struggled to care for the cats in my apartment complex. The one's considered adoptable are with foster homes or have been adopted. The ones that are left are at risk because of the abusive cat hating people here. I do the best I can to care for them, but I know I will have to move and abandon them one day. For now, I take it one day at a time and love them. If anyone is interested in taking in a misfit kitty that is considered unadoptable please contact me. I started this thread to introduce my wonderful misfit colony kitties and explain why they are lovable despite their misfit designation.

Today's misfit kitty of the day is Antonio:

Antonio is very friendly. I thought he might be tame enough to get adopted, but the vet's office deemed him not friendly enough. I can tell you, he loves me (as he should) and follows me around. He enjoys getting petted. He is squirmy when I pick him up, but if he had a regular loving home where he was given more attention I suspect he would get over that. He is wary of strangers, all the cats here are, but that's only because the people are mean here, they scream at them, kick and hit them with rocks and sticks. Antonio is very graceful and has a Fred Astaire quality about his posture. He's a well behaved kitty who mostly stays by himself, because some of the other kitties haven't accepted him into their gang and chase him off. He has a very nice purr when he gets his neck scratched.

View attachment 259487
www.alleycat.org
www.BestFriends.org/resources
You will find a wealth of information and links on these two sites. Please avail yourself of them. And it is a FELONY to harm ANY cat in all 50 US States. Best Friends has boots on the ground in Houston.