Somewhat Unadoptable Misfit Cats Available For Forever Homes...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello surya surya , I'm so saddened to hear this awful news about Becky. This kind of life and ending that these kitties have tears my heart apart. I hope you will be able to connect with me sometime in the next few days. Hopefully we can have a chance to hear each other's voice and some stories too :)

Did you check your inbox? I left you my email and phone number. I look forward to talking to you. :)

white shadow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey surya surya - a tip for you!

If you type the "@" symbol in front of her name, she'll get a direct notification, right away, that you've 'paged' her! (In fact, if you start with @ and continue typing her name, a tiny window with her name pops up just underneath - click on that to make the 'pager' go off. That's what I just did for you up above.

I sure hope you two can work something out!

ZepMom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Suryan continuing to keep your kitties in my thoughts & prayers. I've checked here for updates a few times, but didn't know how to message you. Will try the tips mentioned above.

Thanks to RubiH for asking for an update.
Wish I knew have to help. Praying for a second chance all all these amazing kitties.

ZepMom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Got Surya message. Thanks to everyone for their tips/guidance on using the site! Just messaged her as well... Hope it worked. Got a little sidetracked earlier.

Still wish i had a solution to get all these lovely misfits wonderful homes. I kinda like the term. Makes me think of the island of misfit toys from Rudolph.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m so glad you are learning about the site. It’s a great help to all cat lovers!

I agree that I wish we could help the kitties. They may not be your average lap kitty but they are just as wonderful! I’ve seen a few there and have fallen in love. I just have too many here to take the ones I saw. I am desperately hoping someone else will fall in love as well. I know how hard it can be to find homes when you rescue a lot of kitties. My hopes are that these will find the help I dream of for them.

ZepMom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wish I was better at networking & could help get these babies homes. My vet takes in "misfits" that she says no one else wants & they're barn kitties. Not every kitty has to be a lap kitty. Maybe this kind of home would work for some.

Whenever I've asked others involved in rescue, I'm told cats are so hard to find homes. Can't understand this at all. Seems like more people could care for a cat than a dog. Don't misunderstand, I have both & couldn't imagine my life without them.

surya surya , your posts on this thread drew me in with each on these kitties description & photos. Your time & effort clearly shows. I know of only one rescue group website that oftens similar

ZepMom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sorry, I posted before finished my thought.

I was going to mention Good Mews in Georgia. Checkout their website surya surya . They may be able to offer some advise or know someone who can help.

I"ll try to come up with some more ideas.

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, I posted before finished my thought.

I was going to mention Good Mews in Georgia. Checkout their website surya surya . They may be able to offer some advise or know someone who can help.

I"ll try to come up with some more ideas.
Thanks ZepMom, I'll check it out. :)

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m so glad you are learning about the site. It’s a great help to all cat lovers!

I agree that I wish we could help the kitties. They may not be your average lap kitty but they are just as wonderful! I’ve seen a few there and have fallen in love. I just have too many here to take the ones I saw. I am desperately hoping someone else will fall in love as well. I know how hard it can be to find homes when you rescue a lot of kitties. My hopes are that these will find the help I dream of for them.
Thanks for the moral support Jcatbird!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You deserve that and more for what you are doing. I wish everyone could understand the super human efforts you have put into these rescues. The work, the time, the worry, the expense and the love amount to a gigantic effort by one person. I keep hoping that something/ someone will happen to make your job easier.