Somewhat Unadoptable Misfit Cats Available For Forever Homes...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately there is a shortage of foster homes and no one to take Timmy in.

Somebody must have dropped out, now it is 19 unfilled spots. uggg.

ZepMom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thoughts on contacting rescue groups near the route to find possible drivers?

I believe there are individuals who want help, but simply do not know what they can do. If rescues near the route would post a link or reach out to their volunteers, this could help.

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thoughts on contacting rescue groups near the route to find possible drivers?

I believe there are individuals who want help, but simply do not know what they can do. If rescues near the route would post a link or reach out to their volunteers, this could help.
I've texted to a few groups on Facebook in the states we need help, you can't post to their pages usually. A few have told me they would spread the word. I'm looking for more. I'm don't know how to social network, but doing the best I can.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've texted to a few groups on Facebook in the states we need help, you can't post to their pages usually. A few have told me they would spread the word. I'm looking for more. I'm don't know how to social network, but doing the best I can.
For the future, just in case, that is an excellent way to network. Get yourself accounts on facebook, twitter and wherever else you choose (these are the Big Two, though) and build up followers. You can use their search engines to find groups in your local area or other areas. It doesn't look like there's been a huge response in this case to my posts, but it doesn't hurt to put it out there.

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Three kitties will be on there way to Ohio tomorrow. Things did not all go as planned. Tom and Harry tested positive for FIV. I'm waiting on results from a second test, since the first one is not reliable. But since they've gotten several cat bites from cats coming over from next door that are not in my colony, they likely do have it. So tomorrow Reggie, Misty and Sabrina will be traveling. Thank you so much for those people who made this trip possible by donating the carriers and the continued moral support. If your up to it, please say a prayer or send positive thoughts for their safe journey and a good life in their new home. :)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Three kitties will be on there way to Ohio tomorrow. Things did not all go as planned. Tom and Harry tested positive for FIV. I'm waiting on results from a second test, since the first one is not reliable. But since they've gotten several cat bites from cats coming over from next door that are not in my colony, they likely do have it. So tomorrow Reggie, Misty and Sabrina will be traveling. Thank you so much for those people who made this trip possible by donating the carriers and the continued moral support. If your up to it, please say a prayer or send positive thoughts for their safe journey and a good life in their new home. :)
You know it, surya surya -- adding more *PRAYERS* and heartfelt wishes for wellbeing, safe journeys and loving permanent homes for them! As you probably know, FIV is not a big deal in many, many instances, and FIV+ cats can and do live long, happy, healthy lives, among each other, as single cats, or with FIV- cats. FIV in Cats FAQs: Feline Immunodeficiency Virus
All the very BEST, Reggie, Misty, Sabrina, and everyone involved! Hope you can update us as this all unfolds.

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! The Kitties should be in Louisiana now. BTW, when Reggie was at the vet's office to get his traveling papers, an emergency came in. Reggie donated his blood to save that kitties life.
Reggie.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! The Kitties should be in Louisiana now. BTW, when Reggie was at the vet's office to get his traveling papers, an emergency came in. Reggie donated his blood to save that kitties life.
View attachment 282511
*HERO* Reggie! Thank you so much, little man! :vibes::redheartpump::tabbycat::redheartpump:

*PRAYERS* for continuing safe journeys and loving forever homes quickly for these treasures! :vibes::vibes::vibes:

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
omg reggies sweet face he is adorable, i wish i could take him and all of them home. :bluecat:

I dunno how you do it being a foster, cause i would never work out as a foster carer for the cats and be able to give them away, i would be crying all the time or worse i just wont give them away and keep collecting them all as they come in LOL

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is hard to care about the kitties, but they need our help. The three kitties are in Tennessee now, heading towards Kentucky. I'm really going to miss these guys. I hope the people in the sanctuary will fall in love with them and give them lots of pets.