SOMETHING WONDERFUL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, man. The video isn't available in my region due to copyright restrictions or something of that nature. 😟
I'm so sorry, Graceful-Lily Graceful-Lily ! It really is an inspiring story because Chennai is a huge metropolis and this man, Joseph Sekar, spends half his salary feeding the little parakeets every day -- they have never missed a day, and approximately 5,000 of them arrive twice a day now for their feedings! IDK about TV up there in Canada, and PBS is pretty much regional here, except for streaming, which may or may not be available there. Bu the series is called, "LIFE FROM ABOVE" just FYI. I see that Vermont PBS offers its content to Canadian viewers via streaming, but not sure whether this series airs there.

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a lovely story, tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 ! Thank you for sharing it. Graceful-Lily Graceful-Lily if you search for ‘Chennai India parakeets,’ the story pops up on a number of sites. I hope one of them may be available to you. :)
Oh, TYSM, Tobermory Tobermory ! I didn't think to search it that way. Hoping it will be accessible to Graceful-Lily Graceful-Lily and anyone else who wants to see this amazing positive story!:thanks:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! I found a video about him on YouTube. I don't know why I didn't think to search there from the beginning.

Anyway, wonderful story!! Warms my heart up. 🥰
So glad you got to see and enjoy! Yes, it's easy to get into thinking that there aren't a lot of caring people out there. But there are. They just don't get the press that the others do.