Some pictures of my meeces <3

awaiting abyss

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is Reeces. My chocolate and tan buck with a band. He is the tamest little mouse. I didn't have to work at all to tame him. He was just naturally tame. He is the half-brother/uncle to Ritz, Rolo and Triona (2nd). I'm not sure if he is the full brother or half-brother of Aeira and Nemo. (two litters were born at the exact same time)

This is Ritz. My BEW buck. He is becoming tame. I'm thinking I'm going to keep him too... I can't decide because he is showing some aggression toward Reeces... which isn't favorable since one of my breeding goals is to get friendly males.
I couldn't get him to turn around... Its a nice picture of his bum?.... I guess...? lol..
I had to pick him up and turn him around... and... he still wouldn't let me take a good picture of him. Oh well..
This is Rolo. My long hair pied black buck. He's not as tame as Reeces, but I'm keeping him because I like his floofiness.

Here is Aeira. She is Kristell and Avicii's daughter, so she is sister to Rolo and Ritz.

Here is the new Triona.. She is named after her mother who I still miss dearly.... :/
I believe Triona (2nd) is a lavender? or lilac? banded doe.

Here is Nemo. Named such because her left ear is tiny and notched... she was born like this. She's the runt of the litter... I didn't expect her to live to begin with, but she did. She will always be a pet.

The following mice are not of the same parents as the ones above. They do share the same grandfather though.

This is Vena, a broken black doe. She is the sister of Meriel and Ffion.

This is Meriel, another broken black doe. She is sister to Vena and Ffion.
And this is Ffion, another broken black doe and sister to Vena and Meriel.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

awaiting abyss

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Its a hard decision to make, but I have decided not to keep Ritz. He will not stop attacking Reeces and I cannot afford to have Reeces killed. :\ I just wish I wouldn't have let myself get attached to Ritz first..

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are so very cute!!  

l love mice, they're so pretty. l had never seen a long haired one before, how interesting. But the one l find spectacular is Aeira. How beautiful. She's coloured like a little Dobie.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love them all! I think mice are some of the cutest creatures alive, I raised some when I was a child and they made wonderful pets.I don't understand how a lot of people hate them and are so afraid of them. I don't kill anything on my property, if I get mice in one of my sheds I buy the repellent and it works well. I have to say though that I adore Rolo, because he is SO unusual, I love all that hair! Also, how do you keep them safe from your cats? Do they have their cages in their own room?

awaiting abyss

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I keep them shut in a spare room, but even so, their tanks are quite secure.
My older cats don't even go in the room if I have the door open because I have the snake tank by the door and they are afraid of the snake.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had pet mice for a time. . .but the odor. I could never get used to it :/. I loved my rattie though. Your mice are very pretty!

awaiting abyss

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you! I never smell my mice since I keep them in tanks and I clean almost once a week, but I think my rats are smelly in their cage. :) lol