some pictures of lucy

youngbdbaby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
these are just some random pictures of my new cat.

i love her green eyes!

i'm so proud of her that i show her picture to everyone i meet.

aprilyim

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What a cutie!
She looks so soft and cuddly but her eyes are intense.

I know what you mean about the "showing her picture" to everyone.
I'm guilty of this too.

Hey that scratching post looks familiar... Simba has the same one!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

youngbdbaby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by aprilyim

What a cutie!
She looks so soft and cuddly but her eyes are intense.

I know what you mean about the "showing her picture" to everyone.
I'm guilty of this too.

Hey that scratching post looks familiar... Simba has the same one!

Simba is adorable!
(i decided that if i ever get another female cat, i want to name her Nala.)
her eyes are intense, especially when she is staring at me.

and she loves that scratching post, she runs up to it and literally wraps her front legs around it sometimes!

aprilyim

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by youngbdbaby

Simba is adorable!
(i decided that if i ever get another female cat, i want to name her Nala.)
her eyes are intense, especially when she is staring at me.

and she loves that scratching post, she runs up to it and literally wraps her front legs around it sometimes!
Hahaha already planning the next cat?

It would be cute if I adopted the entire pride of Pride Rock but for now this is a one-cat household.

I know what you mean! He loves this thing and even sleeps with his head leaning on the corners sometimes.

youngbdbaby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Hahaha already planning the next cat?

It would be cute if I adopted the entire pride of Pride Rock but for now this is a one-cat household.

I know what you mean! He loves this thing and even sleeps with his head leaning on the corners sometimes.
yes! i want to adopt another one, but probably not until i graduate from college. Lucy does the same thing! she sleeps with her head propped against it; it doesn't look comfortable at all, but i guess it is for her. my dad bought her a nice fluffy bed but she won't have anything to do with it.

aprilyim

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

yes! i want to adopt another one, but probably not until i graduate from college. Lucy does the same thing! she sleeps with her head propped against it; it doesn't look comfortable at all, but i guess it is for her. my dad bought her a nice fluffy bed but she won't have anything to do with it.
Oh my goodness. They could be related or something!
My mom bought Simba this lovely cat bed for him and we had to return it because he wouldn't even sit in it. (I liked how it matched his eyes too...)

I sat in it and it was SO comfortable!
But he prefers a lap, the couch, or the floor.

I think I will have to adopt another cat once I graduate as well... Simba was supposed to be my cat but my mom spends more time with him and I doubt she will let him move out with me! ^_^

youngbdbaby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Oh my goodness. They could be related or something!
My mom bought Simba this lovely cat bed for him and we had to return it because he wouldn't even sit in it. (I liked how it matched his eyes too...)

I sat in it and it was SO comfortable!
But he prefers a lap, the couch, or the floor.
awww. yeah i didn't return mine, i just left it there, hoping that maybe she'll decide to use it someday. she loves to sleep on the back of my chair? even though it's pretty uncomfortable and she gets close to falling off of it when she's really asleep. she likes to sleep on my bed too, which can get pretty tight, because i just have a twin bed and we both take up a lot of room.

aprilyim

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

awww. yeah i didn't return mine, i just left it there, hoping that maybe she'll decide to use it someday. she loves to sleep on the back of my chair? even though it's pretty uncomfortable and she gets close to falling off of it when she's really asleep. she likes to sleep on my bed too, which can get pretty tight, because i just have a twin bed and we both take up a lot of room.
Ahaha after a month of him not even going to sniff it we decided to just let him choose where he sleeps. Even though they squeeze into what we think are awkward spaces, I think she just wants to be close to you!
He sometimes crawls into tight spaces and curls up just to be touching someone, which I guess is far more comforting to them than a spacious spot with no one there.

youngbdbaby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Ahaha after a month of him not even going to sniff it we decided to just let him choose where he sleeps. Even though they squeeze into what we think are awkward spaces, I think she just wants to be close to you!
He sometimes crawls into tight spaces and curls up just to be touching someone, which I guess is far more comforting to them than a spacious spot with no one there.
this is how she is sleeping at the moment

that makes sense. i guess she does like to be near me. i'm always always in this chair on my computer (i don't have enough money for a couch
).

aprilyim

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

this is how she is sleeping at the moment

that makes sense. i guess she does like to be near me. i'm always always in this chair on my computer (i don't have enough money for a couch
).
Aww! I like when they make those interesting paw gestures in their sleep. And you're right. She looks like she might slide down at any moment!

I'm gone most the week in the dorms and I come to my parents' place on the weekends... Pets aren't allowed in the dormitories and even if they were I wouldn't. Far too much noise and stress all around.

youngbdbaby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Aww! I like when they make those interesting paw gestures in their sleep. And you're right. She looks like she might slide down at any moment!

I'm gone most the week in the dorms and I come to my parents' place on the weekends... Pets aren't allowed in the dormitories and even if they were I wouldn't. Far too much noise and stress all around.
i agree. i lived in a dorm for almost two years and it was awful, but now i have my own apartment. it's got plenty of space for her to run around and be crazy
i have two dogs at my dad's house. Lucy hasn't really met them yet, but i hope they get along. she's not scared of dogs or anything.

aprilyim

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

i agree. i lived in a dorm for almost two years and it was awful, but now i have my own apartment. it's got plenty of space for her to run around and be crazy
i have two dogs at my dad's house. Lucy hasn't really met them yet, but i hope they get along. she's not scared of dogs or anything.
That's great that she's not afraid of dogs. I hope they can get along as well once it comes to meeting the entire family.

aprilyim

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Actually I think it's Lucy's bed now... and she's just letting you sleep in it too!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats do like to sleep in strange places - high up, tight fits, uncomfortable-looking, odd, twisted positions. IDK
that is part of their charm...

youngbdbaby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Actually I think it's Lucy's bed now... and she's just letting you sleep in it too!
that is probably more like it. she sleeps on it even when i'm not there. it's okay though, because she's so adorable.