Some Of Our Others

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Hop, Honey and Ruby (Cavalier King Charles) in order. We had Ruby shaved for the summer but she looks really grand with a full coat. Honey's never gets that bushy so doesn't get done. Ruby's left eye looks a bit odd in the photo but it's fine
IMG_0925.JPG
IMG_0932.JPG
IMG_0928.JPG
IMG_0929.JPG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MeganLLB MeganLLB I've seen Bosco before and guess who he always reminds me of? :itslove:
Cav's are the best dogs in my opinion, cute and gentle. :angel3:

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MeganLLB MeganLLB Bosco is beautiful and is halfway between Ruby and Honey (mother and daughter) in looks I reckon. I love the snow photo, so innocent.
It's a poor blurry photo of Ruby and she hasn't got her coat back yet so I'll post some better ones when It's grown. You'll love her paws when the fur grows back, beautiful shades.
Bosco, Ruby and Honey rock!

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
mightyboosh mightyboosh Oh yes, I totally agree. They are the best ever! They are love sponges and like marshmallows, just the sweetest snuggle bugs. Yours are so adorable. :loveeyes: I got mine cut for the summer too but he is growing back in. He's all scraggly looking now.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mightyboosh mightyboosh Oh yes, I totally agree. They are the best ever! They are love sponges and like marshmallows, just the sweetest snuggle bugs. Yours are so adorable. :loveeyes: I got mine cut for the summer too but he is growing back in. He's all scraggly looking now.
Much better put than mine. Exactly right.

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
Does your Ruby have a little fluff of fur on the top of her head? I can kinda see what looks like it maybe. In this picture you can sort of see where Bosco does. Honey's eyes look like Bosco. Big round brown eyes. They always look worried. :lol: But that's just how he looks.

Attachments

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MeganLLB MeganLLB Yes she has and she also looks worried all the time. I have a photo of her somewhere with her Ruby coat with blond bits in it. I've a feeling it's on an old phone somewhere. :dunno:

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MeganLLB MeganLLB I found a pic of my daughter's cav Charlie, with Ruby. He's a bit of a blob and also shaved.

IMG_0197.JPG

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MeganLLB MeganLLB Yes she has and she also looks worried all the time.
mightyboosh mightyboosh Good grief! Of course that poor little pup looks worried, with the great hulking Oliver and Chubchub forever looking at her like she was some sort of Cat Canapé or amuse-booshbouche half the time. You're a scoundrel for making her live with them; send those two cats here to America, and let that poor little doggie live peacefully.

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
mightyboosh mightyboosh Good grief! Of course that poor little pup looks worried, with the great hulking Oliver and Chubchub forever looking at her like she was some sort of Cat Canapé or amuse-booshbouche half the time. You're a scoundrel for making her live with them; send those two cats here to America, and let that poor little doggie live peacefully.
Cavaliers have really big round eyes, and especially the black and tans because they have little brown "eye brows", when they look up at you they always look like they are worried.