Some New Faces - and of course, Chester (furryfriends50)

furryfriends50

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
First off, the new faces:

Malachi - born June 25. Our housecat, I fell in love with him at the shelter a few weeks after we had to put Milo (my best friend for 14 years) to sleep.

Not new...but our other housecat, Mikey:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Next cats are from the dairy farm I work at:

Jazzy and one of her sisters. As you can tell by looking at their ears - all of them there are now spayed/nuetered!

Jazzy's "good" Sister

LaMoose

One of the Uncles

The other two uncles

Uncles and Kittens eating. As you can tell, they aren't "raw fed"...they get all canned food from me.

I didn't get pictures of two of the "kittens" who were away at the time. Or of all these cats mom - Jezebel. Lets just say she was named that for a reason! She wasn't there when I was taking pictures either (thankfully, or I would have been hissed, growled, and spit at the whole time.

And now for the farm cats:

Haddie

Crystal

Chester

Chester being sweet and innocent

Chester saying "Hi!!!"

Chester - "What do you mean this fur makes me look fat?"

Blizzard

Tigger

Thumper

Rajah

Missy Roo

Jill

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What a lovely cats, you can see differentiate their personalities with those facial expressions!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You know I always love pics of your crew! They're so gorgeous - both the kitties and the pics.
And as I've been one to complain about lack of Chester pics, I have to thank you! I'm not sure who would win in a bidding war - me or Addie Bee, but thank you for
Chester
pics too!