Some Love From Kimmy And Galahad

Kitty Beholder

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It has been so long since I posted here almost a year ago as a new cat owner - I adopted two fantastic kitties, Kimmy and Galahad, to keep me company as I moved into a new apartment in a new town for a new job. Needless to say, it was a big change for all three of us!

Kimmy and Galahad have kept my chin up as I went through the financial roller coaster of a new job, the emotional turmoil of being away from friends and family, and some other personal issues that arose.

I wanted to show everyone how much my two kitties have grown and how much they love each other!

IMG_2519.JPG IMG_2522.JPG IMG_2554.JPG IMG_2561.JPG IMG_2567.JPG IMG_2613.JPG

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomeback1:Kitty Beholder, your kitties are adorable. I hope that you are now adapted happily to your new sorroundings and work.

Have you been able to solve your kitties shedding problems?

Last edited:

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They're gorgeous! Which is which?

My Gwendolyn was with me through all kinds of ups and downs after I moved to the city, and was amazing support, so I understand how big a difference they can make.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kitty Beholder

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
:welcomeback1:Kitty Beholder, your kitties are adorable. I hope that you are now adapted happily to your new sorroundings and work.

Have you been able to solve your kitties shedding problems?
The shedding is off and on. Currently, it is very much so on with little Kimmy. She sheds non-stop - all the brushing in the world can't seem to fix it. I think what needs to happen is for me to switch them a full-time wet food diet. Maybe mix the two as I ween them off one and onto the other? I have read that high-quality, grain-free wet foods can help with shedding.

They're gorgeous! Which is which?

My Gwendolyn was with me through all kinds of ups and downs after I moved to the city, and was amazing support, so I understand how big a difference they can make.
Kimmy is the white cutie and Galahad is the tabby - he's not quite as friendly with the camera. :lol: