Some kind of spray to prevent furniture scratching?

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just nosy, but why can't she be with her babies at night? That is so sad. Does she take them out of the pen and hide them? If so, could you get a cover for the top of the pen?

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Tobermory Tobermory Pumpkin will no longer let me pick her up, or even pet her for more than a few seconds, after I had to give her oral antibiotics for 10 days, plus I torture her babies by putting them in a pen overnight and I don't let her eat the kittens' food. I am a horrible human and she is probably reconsidering her selection.
She'll forgive you. I know she will. :)

anticus

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just nosy, but why can't she be with her babies at night? That is so sad. Does she take them out of the pen and hide them? If so, could you get a cover for the top of the pen?
We can't have them run all over the house unsupervised. Pumpkin is no longer really upset that they sleep in the pen at night. She was initially but I think now she appreciates the time off.

Yoda16

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
:lol: Yes, Max was a mean drunk. He was forbidden any catnip. :lol:
Please explain more about the “mean drunk” and catnip. My girl has had catnip toys fir years but ate some dry catnip for the first time today and turned into a snarling monster for 20+ minutes. I thought she was hurt or sick, but then it wore off. Never again!

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Please explain more about the “mean drunk” and catnip. My girl has had catnip toys fir years but ate some dry catnip for the first time today and turned into a snarling monster for 20+ minutes. I thought she was hurt or sick, but then it wore off. Never again!
Max would get so overstimulated by it that he’d get a bit too aggressive with Iris and Lily and try to pick a fight. Not really serious but I just didn’t feel like playing referee until he got it out of his system. :)