Some cute picture of our kitten Holly

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sunflower89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
^ thank you! She's adorable but lots of trouble. We call her "little gremlin" lol

sunflower89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here's another. She's getting a little bigger and is up to three pounds now (I was so worried about her at first because she couldn't put on weight )

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Holly is very, very pretty and you have some great photographs of her.  
    She does have a cheeky expression though and I can imagine her suiting that 'little gremlin' nick name.  

sunflower89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for all the compliments! I really appreciate it as she is such a little doll. She has her surgery (spaying) in three days and I'm hoping everything goes well.

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Pretty furbaby - keep us all posted on how she is with her surgery.  I'll be thinking of you both. 

sunflower89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update! She had her surgery back in January and did great. She had her stitches in for a little longer than average (three weeks) because her wound was slow to close but after that it became nice and clean and just faded to a white scar.

Here's some pictures over the last two months:
Just after her surgery (cone still on)

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for the update @sunflower89  , it is always a relief when young females get over their surgery and you see them start to get back to being their usual selves.  Holly is growing up in to a very pretty young cat indeed and your photographs of her are fabulous.   She looked to tolerate her colar pretty well though I am sure she didn't like it much, 3 weeks with stitches must have been hard going.  Posing on the stairs she looks much happier, and very cool and confident.  

sunflower89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
^ lol they're not too afraid of her (though I do watch her carefully with them). She'll just sit on the cage and pur and gaze at them in awe.