Sokoke? Bengal?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hoslund0821

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hoslund0821 Hoslund0821 Tobias looks like my Iris! They could be sisters!
View attachment 333426View attachment 333428
Wow! That’s awesome that we have similar looking kitties. I totally agree with you, I haven’t seen other cats with a similar pattern and mix of colors before. The other marbled coats I see usually are two toned, black and cream, but they don’t have the copper tones. Your kitty clearly has the multi colors and swirls just like Tobi! I did a DNA test a few months back and actually found out that Tobias is part savannah cat and she isn’t Bengal at all! I get asked daily if she’s Bengal though lol.

raerae624

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Also, I live in California! Where about do you live?
I live in Delaware! We are on opposite coasts haha! Iris is 4 years old now, I got her when she was about 5 weeks old. I've never ever run across another one like her until now, and I've been looking! Both our kitties have the pretty silver undertones and the spotted cream bellies and even very similar facial structures. Very true about the other marbles coats too, ours seem to have more colors than normal in the swirls. Iris has a beautiful shimmer in the light, sparkly golden and silver almost!

raerae624

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I did a DNA test a few months back and actually found out that Tobias is part savannah cat and she isn’t Bengal at all! I get asked daily if she’s Bengal though lol.
[/QUOTE]
Very cool about the DNA test too....I've only done those on my dogs, its neat to think she might have a totally different lineage than I originally thought!