So Worried About My Baby , Mittens

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
As the title clearly states , I am so worried about my Mittens. I don't know what happened. He was fine , eating, playing, using the litter box. Suddenly, around 1 a.m. I am woken up to the sound of him vomiting. He hardly ever vomits, and if so, just tiny bits, sometimes a hairball. After , he came back up on the bed ( he sleeps by my feet) and I thought he would curl up and go back to sleeping. Instead, he kept moving around as if he could not get comfortable.
I am sitting up with him. He does not look like my precious Mittens. He is just sitting there. He will not eat anything either and this cat loves his food. I even brought out his party mix treats and no.
This was seemingly a healthy cat .
I am so scared for my baby. I have tears streaming down my face as I am typing this.
Of course, my worse enemy is google
I will be calling my vet as soon as they open.
I know he needs the vet!
Just wanted some thoughts , advice, or prayers from my TCS friends.
Please pray for my baby!
Mittens and his brother mean EVERYTHING to me!
I am so terrified of what may be wrong.
I am still grieving my Mickey's loss and now this.
I can't handle another loss.
Thank you my friends for reading and just for listening!
All advice is truly welcomed!!

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We always think it is something terrible but often its minor. One of my cats wont eat all day if she brings up a furball. Hopefully your vet will see you straight away and be able to put your mind at rest. Please let us know.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hopefully it's just a hairball. After Maggie pukes one up, she doesn't really want to eat until her next meal. Let us know what the vet says, hopefully it's nothing serious.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you are able to get a hold of your vet and get some answers soon. It is always scary when our babies are not feeling well. I will keep you and mittens in my thoughts. Hopefully this is a hairball issue as others have mentioned. Please let us know what the vet says.

I know this is hard but take a deep breath. Cats can pick up on our stress. The last time one of my cats was sick. I called my cat sitter in tears because the vet was not open. She stayed on the phone and helped calm me down. We talked about what was going on. It was an issue she had dealt with and she told me to call the vet when they opened and make an appointment. Worrying about what-if's is going to create more stress for you and Mittens. You are a good cat parent and are doing everything you can.

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just checking to see how Mittens is doing. Hopefully you were able to get him checked out and nothing serious?:crossfingers: