So what's on the menu tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They had shrimp on special today when I was shopping so I am making Chinese shrimp with boc choy, and fried rice. For dessert mango slices with vanilla yogurt.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

They had shrimp on special today when I was shopping so I am making Chinese shrimp with boc choy, and fried rice. For dessert mango slices with vanilla yogurt.
What time shall we be there? Mmmm sounds good.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

making one of these tonight, with tofu and misc veggies, brown rice
Yay for stir-fry's!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's quite wet and chilly here today so I've decided to make a nice pot of beef stew. I will have some for dinner tonight with crusty bread, and the rest will go in the freezer for future use.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night it was shrimp pasta from work cuz it was late and I didnt feel like cooking..Tonight it will probably be a Deli Dipper FlatBread sandwich cuz I love them and the one cook whos allowed to make my food (cuz Im horribly PICKY) is working so Ill get my food made to my specifications!! LOL...Tomorrow Im off early so Ill probably make sloppy joes for the BF cuz he loves them

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It's quite wet and chilly here today so I've decided to make a nice pot of beef stew. I will have some for dinner tonight with crusty bread, and the rest will go in the freezer for future use.
good idea...though I think I may do a chili instead of stew (had stew last night)

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hoping to fill up at SIL's house tonight at a party they're having. They usually have lots of food!
Tomorrow I think I will dust off the crock pot for a stew as it would be good in this weather.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know yet, but this comes up everyday, you think I would have it down by now every day

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Probably pasta. Tortellini with green beans and pesto. There's a mango on the counter that we should eat, too -- dessert.

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
chickpeas in indian seasonings with white rice all steamed in chicken broth. i dont truly cook. i buy stuff and concoct

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I just had some caramel popcorn and a piece of cheese
Healthy!
Hey, it's the weekend, you're allowed.
I had lots of yummy party food and a few too many drinks at the in-laws party.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
spicy smoked salmon sushi
I put lots of jalapenos in it and of course wasabi

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
last night was hubbys bday so i made lots of lasagna three trays for everyone, there was still one tray left and i thought it would be plenty to last us for tonight and tomorrow night. well DH! has already eaten more than half of it so the rest will just be enough for lunch!

there for i need to use up the apples so its apple pancakes tonight!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
New York strip steaks with a craisin and beet topping, brussel sprouts, squash, yammed mashed potatoes with ginger! Yum!!!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think tonight it is going to be a hodgepodge of left-overs. I have some Chinese shrimp, fried rice, sesame noodles, some garlic bread and salad fixings that need to be used up. It shall be a feast of some magnitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.