So what's on the menu tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night I had beef casserole (mum-made) and wholemeal buns (shop-bought) and it was good. Some naturals raspberry and white chocolate ice-cream for dessert.

Kieran & I are going to Nando's tonight before we go to the flicks for some chicken lovin'. I feel like being punished by the hottest thing on the menu.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm making a meatloaf tonight with mashed potatoes and gravy, and corn on the cob. It's our last blowout before we have to change our eating habits.

My DH was diagnosed Type 2 diabetes yesterday. It falls on me to make sure that he eats differently now. He just won't make an effort if I don't take charge. We can both benefit in a change in diet.

Does anyone have any main dish diabetic recipes? Or maybe a link to a good website with recipes? This all new to me!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just a cup of noodles (like top ramen) with crackers and a hot dog.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
there is plenty of leftover pizza for hubby for tonight and tomorrow lunch, iwill be taking a sandwich and two white chocolate timtams and two pears, i dont usually eat that much at night so we will see how hungry i am at work!

Status
Not open for further replies.