So, This Should Work For Introductions...

NadiaRey

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey, everybody. I just joined. I'm from third-world-country Argentina. I was directed by another person over here because they said you may be able to help me. I'm reading up on forum rules just not to mess up. Meanwhile, I may as well introduce the trifecta in my home.

Enter...
"Sueño" the cat with the attitude and boundless desire for life.
"Gremlin" once a rescued cat, now a chubby furrball of love.
"Claroscura" semi-stray that is probably being fed by every cat-loving inhabitant of the block... but she's mostly with us. Also, loves to sneak inside and on/under my bed.

Though the reason I came to this forum is less than ideal, I'm glad to met you. I'm really liking the way you people handle yourselves. And I'm loving the help I already found about the issues I need. thanks for the warm welcome.

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-122810.jpg
NadiaRey, Sueno, Gremlin and Claroscura, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3653.GIF
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

SweetiePie1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi NadiaRey,
A huge welcome to our forum. And an especially huge welcome to Sueño (Super Huge Welcome), Gremlin & Claroscura. Thank you for joining and sharing. Happy to see members already responding and giving love in your related post. I share everyone's concerns wish for the best possible outcome. Obviously, you are awesome for everything you are doing. Be strong

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

NadiaRey

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome. Here are the latest photos I've taken.

Btw, I've made a new post in the thread forum, about this solar storm. As you can see in the photos, my cats have been outside in the sun these days, but it might be a bad idea. I don't know if I should warn people about this or if it is but paranoia, but hope it helps.

Attachments