SO mad! I am not a shelter!

elayman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JazzyTheCat

That woman is terrible! How can she do things like that!? Exchanging cats for other cats? WHY DOES SHE DO THIS? I'm very glad that you have helped that kitty. How can people be so cruel and stupid, who would exchange poor cats once they had been getting used to their new owners? I'm just so angered and sad at this lady and other people. It was her third return, that is just CRAZY. How can people do this, it's just terrible! Hopefully one day people will be better.

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.
Why do they allow her to keep adopting ???
Especially for trivial reasons (like a disposable T-shirt, right ?!). Even threatening to return after a major lifestyle change (i.e. birth, death, divorce, move) would have gotten me disqualified the first time !

I hope they are fixed at least or she may be trying to breed them with someone else's cats.

trimph1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by elayman

Why do they allow her to keep adopting ???
Especially for trivial reasons (like a disposable T-shirt, right ?!). Even threatening to return after a major lifestyle change (i.e. birth, death, divorce, move) would have gotten me disqualified the first time !

I hope they are fixed at least or she may be trying to breed them with someone else's cats.
That, too me, is nuts!! Why do these people insist on allowing this to happen?!? GROWLL!!!

I live near an adoption center that has strict guidelines about stuff like that. They are not allowing 'trade-ins' on slightly used cats for pete sake

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh the best one I had wanted to return one for one with a louder meow in case she locked it in the closet and couldnt hear its screams (she didnt get another kitten from us)

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

oh the best one I had wanted to return one for one with a louder meow in case she locked it in the closet and couldnt hear its screams (she didnt get another kitten from us)
The sad thing is... we cannot possibly MAKE THIS STUFF UP!

And to Kailie- your shelter needs to stop adopting animals to this woman, forcryingoutloud!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

And to Kailie- your shelter needs to stop adopting animals to this woman, forcryingoutloud!!!!
I couldn't possibly agree more!
Unfortunately I have no say at all over their policies. I think there will be a LOT of good changes over the next little while though because it was announced that the Animal Rescue League is merging with the SPCA meaning that there will be better regulations, more standardized fees, less euthanasia, etc. We're keeping our fingers crossed!