So long, farewell!

drjean

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I must now bid you wonderful folks a fond farewell and return to reality...It's really been fun to spend this week with you! I learned a lot and hope you did too!

If you have more questions, don't forget to check my website, www.littlebigcat.com. Our free article library was created to be a comprehensive resource on feline health, nutrition, and behavior. I'm always adding to it and updating it. We also have a great email newsletter! (Which I might actually manage to send before the end of the month for a change--it will be a good one this time, lots of important news!)

Love you guys!

Bye!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thanks so much for sharing with us. All of your posts have been informative.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the great advice! It was wonderful having you around this week!

Have fun in your reality world

~ Marian

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We love you too Dr. Jean.

Thank you

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you Dr Jean, it was very informative reading your responses. I will certainly be visiting your website.
Thank you for taking the time to come and visit and answer all of our questions.

Pam

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Dr. Jean! You've been very helpful and I hope you can return to TCS again someday.

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Dr. Jean...We love you too.

It has been wonderful to have you here this week. Fantastic information, I have several new things to try with the kitties.

Happy Headbutts from Zoe, Tweety, Conan, Izzy, Lola, Pumpkin and Stomper Tom

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thank you so much, Dr Jean!

This was a great forum and Your posts were a delight to read, both in content and tone - and so very helpful! I am sure that the archived version will help many a cat owners for years to come!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you so much for joining us, Dr. Jean! I've really enjoyed and appreciated your contributions here, and will certainly be checking out more articles at your site.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I am not locking down the forum for further posting. It will remain archived along with the other expert forums, so everyone can come back and read these excellent threads!