They are more bright in color and larger like befor I wouldn’t have even known she has nipples now as soon as I rub her tummy I feel them and they poke out how long till she starts showing thoughif its more rosy than before, she probably is. In the beginning at that time nipples gets rosy we dont see anything on the size of belly.
Yes I just want to be prepared for when the baby’s come and what to expect I’ve been being really careful with her and feeding her lots of food I just don’t wanna Mess with her normal foot routine if there’s a chance she isn’t pregnant plus I’ve been keeping her separate from my other cats to be one the safe sideYes then we may assume she is preg. You do want this litter?
She went into heat around sep9th and she was around one a lil befor then not to sure she doesn’t look very pregnant thoughIf she's unspayed and has been around unneutered males, yes, she's almost certainly pregnant. Cats are very fertile. Do you have any idea when she was around an unneutered male? That might give a timeline of when to expect the kittens.
I think from sept 9th till probly the 24th I’m not to sure the thing is her belly Dose not seem hard like o try to gently touch it and she lets me rub it still but some days she looks big some days she don’t but her primordial pouch looks saggier I’m just confused because by my calculations from when I first noticed her enlarged nipples says she would be due by November 20th meaning she should be huge right ?Your cat appears to be pregnant. Cats begin to show at about 5 weeks along. When did she mate?
Your right I was going to take her to the vet but the place I go to dose not do ultra sounds and all the other places are to pricy and I know the vet can check by feeling them but I heard if done wrong it can cause the cat to lose the kittens but I’ll wait it out and just see if not then she will get spayed I’ve just been postponing it Incase she is pregnant then she’d be half way and I wouldn’t wanna terminate that far alongThe date range you give covers two weeks. If she conceived towards the end of that range she would not show yet. It’s best to be patient and see how things go the next couple of weeks since you can’t be sure when she conceived. It also depends how many kittens she is carrying.
Your right I was going to take her to the vet but the place I go to dose not do ultra sounds and all the other places are to pricy and I know the vet can check by feeling them but I heard if done wrong it can cause the cat to lose the kittens but I’ll wait it out and just see if not then she will get spayed I’ve just been postponing it Incase she is pregnant then she’d be half way and I wouldn’t wanna terminate that far along
I appreciate it a lot and I will take that into consideration if I do not see any changes in her with in the next week or so I will get her spayed I wouldn’t want to bring harm to her but she dose not seem like she’s in any discomfort and I feel I can afford and find good homes for them with good loving people but your right im going to call my vet tomorrow and talk over the optionsIn case you do change your mind, it is okay to terminate that far along. Even just a week before the kittens are due is still safe. A vet confirmed this to me when I had it done to a feral I had taken in who had just given birth about 9 weeks before.
I asked a lot of questions about it, as I was extremely hesitant since it was SO late term. I didn’t want the unborn kittens to suffer and I didn’t want Momma cat to be placed in more danger than giving birth to would place her in.
The vet, and a separate vet tech, took time to explain to me in detail exactly what happens, and what state the kittens are in. Both essentially told me that kittens are not like human fetuses or babies - they’re simply not viable until a day or two before they’re due. (That’s the short and quick of it, I probably asked a million questions at the time).
That is to say, it would be even more safe in your situation, if you feel it would be a better option in the long run, since she is not so far along. Kittens are expensive, and you will need to find them homes. It’s a lot, and giving birth is not without risk to your kitty.
But everyone has to make this decision for themselves, and that’s okay. I just wanted to let you know that it IS an option that is relatively safe for your kitty and will not cause any great suffering to her unborn.