So I Just Did This...and I Don’t Even Feel Bad

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I REALLY don't like the way the BYB holds the kittens for photos. All of them especially the last, look really uncomfortable.... wouldn't you be ? if clamped around the neck like that ?

just had to speak UP, really she looks like she couldn't care less about those babies :sigh:
THANK YOU!! I was thinking the same thing myself. :angrywoman: In fact, I would try to contact the BYB's local cat rescues and make them aware of what happened. It may or may not help, if there is anything amiss. I feel so badly for those cats & kittens caught in bad situations.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thestarcatcher

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for your support!
I reported her for her misdeeds on the photos but it seems nothing came of it

Crazily the next day I got a rescue call.

The babies weren’t given proper nutrition for their age, resulting in some nasty diarrhea. I had to re wean them back onto formula as they had began eating cheap cat food with her and cheap cat food. They’re now on a formula only diet until they’re 5 1/2 weeks old. They were kept in a trailer under a bathroom sink. I believe in my heart they are the old type Siamese but without a dna test I can’t confirm it officially. I created another thread for them

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I REALLY don't like the way the BYB holds the kittens for photos. All of them especially the last, look really uncomfortable.... wouldn't you be ? if clamped around the neck like that ?

just had to speak UP, really she looks like she couldn't care less about those babies :sigh:
My thought exactly when I saw the photos!

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
THANK YOU!! I was thinking the same thing myself. :angrywoman: In fact, I would try to contact the BYB's local cat rescues and make them aware of what happened. It may or may not help, if there is anything amiss. I feel so badly for those cats & kittens caught in bad situations.
:yeah:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for your support!
I reported her for her misdeeds on the photos but it seems nothing came of it

Crazily the next day I got a rescue call.

The babies weren’t given proper nutrition for their age, resulting in some nasty diarrhea. I had to re wean them back onto formula as they had began eating cheap cat food with her and cheap cat food. They’re now on a formula only diet until they’re 5 1/2 weeks old. They were kept in a trailer under a bathroom sink. I believe in my heart they are the old type Siamese but without a dna test I can’t confirm it officially. I created another thread for them
Where is their thread?